Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “Go seek help”

Did you ever feel like asking for help with issues but realize ya can’t?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Time isn’t going faster or slower you just kept inside the loop of having people in your life that love you and grateful for your existence so you’ll never be sad for more than 2 weeks because ya still have a lot and you’ll get back to normal happy for ya .

I have spent months in social isolation and in a streaky emotional and mental state I take in a lot of thoughts because it’s all I have to keep from preparing to end it. I can trick myself into thinking everything is good for a very short period but i no longer could play into that idea. There’s no real copes or outlets in our lives for long. Nor do therapists/regular people want to hear our stories and actually talk to people like us because we’ll drag them down.

If ya want us dead just admit it and stop acting like your against suicide when it comes to unattractive people with no social life who ya say gives you the “Big Yikes”.

My therapist just looks tired and worn out whenever she talks to me. Guess I'm too difficult.

My therapist just looks tired and worn out whenever she talks to me. Guess I'm too difficult.

Oh, she looks tired and worn out alright....she's spending many nights with Chad and his 2 friends. :chad: :chad:

No

What "help" is there for your looks........... none...........

Once you acknowledge the problem you realize there is no solution, so you start working on other problems that actually have solutions (like not being rich)

No

What "help" is there for your looks........... none...........

Once you acknowledge the problem you realize there is no solution, so you start working on other problems that actually have solutions (like not being rich)

there is "help" for your looks, its called surgery. But surgery costs MONEY. So once again, everything comes down to money, money can solve almost every problem in life.

there is only cope or rope

therapy won't EVER help an incel lmao, but medication might help if you're mentalcel

therapy won't EVER help an incel lmao, but medication might help if you're mentalcel
Stay away from pharmaceuticals and nootropicmaxx.

Therapy is better than lobotomizing yourself, if anything.

there is "help" for your looks, its called surgery. But surgery costs MONEY. So once again, everything comes down to money, money can solve almost every problem in life.

Surgery won't help some of us, I have what I would consider a 5/10 face, so its definitely a 4/10 or lower as we all rate ourselves higher hoping were just "good enough"

Lets say I spend a ton of money and get myself an 8/10 face, I'd still be a short dark skinned guy with a small penis lol, I'd need to step into one of those chambers like captain america did to make a difference with my looks, I need an entire genetic make over to upgrade my looks in anyway, I'd much rather just spend that money on my own enjoyment than trying to gamble on improved looks and hope I'm good enough for women to like me

Of course , But I realized there’s no solution for my issues

Surgery won't help some of us, I have what I would consider a 5/10 face, so its definitely a 4/10 or lower as we all rate ourselves higher hoping were just "good enough"

Lets say I spend a ton of money and get myself an 8/10 face, I'd still be a short dark skinned guy with a small penis lol, I'd need to step into one of those chambers like captain america did to make a difference with my looks, I need an entire genetic make over to upgrade my looks in anyway, I'd much rather just spend that money on my own enjoyment than trying to gamble on improved looks and hope I'm good enough for women to like me

well surgery wont fix ALL of your problems, but it will definitely improve your social/sexual life. I agree though, its not worth spending so much money on, but if you're a multi-millionaire then the cost of surgery will be like pocket change to you, so it might be a worthy investment.

Nah the appointment before you every week is the Chad with troubled childhood that fucks her brains out.

I tried but nobody really helped me