Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

''Go outside bro,stop rotting in your basement''

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
''Staying in your basement and rotting will only increase your depression bro''
Meanwhile the opposite is true. There's no point in going outside as a truecel,you will only get angrier and more depressed.

whenever i go out people just pretend like i don't even exist. it's honestly even worse than being made fun of or laughed at because at least someone's interacting with you at all.

JUST TAKE A COLD SHOWER BRO

People on this site who tell you to stop neeting should be permabanned. Fucking weak cucks.

Outside is only suicidefuel amd ragefuel for incels.

i have nowhere to go outside
what the fuck is the point when everything is digitalized nowadays
nobody remotely interesting goes the fuck outside

so sick of normies denying reality and gas lighting
the outside sucks. the grass and dunes are kind of nice but only till you see some cunt ignoring you as usual

Going out can definitely make u feel better about yourself and mental health,

Used to wageslave and gymcel but took break from both and can say I’m more depressed that I used to back then

Ofc going outside and see people enjoy what we can't enjoy is the best solution to help us feel better :bigbrain:
Fucking normies

Going out can definitely make u feel better about yourself and mental health,

Used to wageslave and gymcel but took break from both and can say I’m more depressed that I used to back then
yes absolute basement dwelling neetdom destroys you mentally:feelstrash::society:

this is why I go to work 1-2 times per week plus I get some money :feelscomfy::society:

I planned on going out for free food yesterday, but it became too hot and humid.

jfl at that ass fingering clown's outfit.

whenever i go out people just pretend like i don't even exist. it's honestly even worse than being made fun of or laughed at because at least someone's interacting with you at all.
IKTFB. I actually miss being made fun of in school compared to now where I'm completely invisible.

Going out can definitely make u feel better about yourself and mental health
Yeah,if you live far away from scumciety,like in the middle of the forest far away with no normie scum in sight.

Yeah,if you live far away from scumciety,like in the middle of the forest far away with no normie scum in sight.
I love lonely walking in forests :panties:

It’s fucking depressing to do it alone :feelscry: