Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Go look at relationship vlogs on jewtube

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
If you want a glimpse of what it's like, see the vlogs online. And ngl but relationships seem hard af just like as I expected. Imagine having to go out to eat with a foid all the time and walking around doing God knows what. I just want a foid to fuck and that's it, because you can tell that once you stop taking these foids out they'd just jump for someone else.

If you want a glimpse of what it's like, see the vlogs online. And ngl but relationships seem hard af just like as I expected. Imagine having to go out to eat with a foid all the time and walking around doing God knows what. I just want a foid to fuck and that's it, because you can tell that once you stop taking these foids out they'd just jump for someone else.
I've always wanted to be in a relationship and spend time together

If you are in a relationship as a sub 8 male then the power the foid has over you will be imense. You will be like a slave unless you leave.

Yeah, it's a huge compilation of wondering what to do so that you don't exceed the attention span of the modern female.

This is likely why there is a higher number of "boring" men than ever before in history.

All vlogs are fake af and don't show the real downs of relationships
No one wants to see the foid being a bitch and cheating etc

All vlogs are fake af and don't show the real downs of relationships
This. On YouTube and social media you only see what they want you to see.

Whats the point of having a relationship in 2019? Specially if you're Chad, you can just pump and dump as many whores as you want.

mogs me but at least they are not obnoxious adhd vloggers .
They would be if he wasn't deaf. I usually don't watch relationship vlogs cuz they are suifuel but i just happened to find that one in my recommended.

JBW and chad + deaf.

Makes sense. Deafness isn't hereditary...or is it? Idk but I don't think so. Anyway if you got the looks you can be deaf or blind and be ok.

YouTube vlogs are the most suifuel type of thing u can watch cuz they're all only chads n stacies and I used to watch some of them which is sad