Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Go JM is the new ER

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Justin mohn is a goat. ER only killed Randoms and normies. Mohn took out the swamp

In gta 4

You probably can't have gore in your profile pic.

Are you stupid? Don't compare him with ER, ER advocated for us while JM is a mentalcel.

Some Possibly fake psyop Guy who killed a government official and calls for militia outbreak. I think the whole thing is staged and fake tbh But another PSYOP goes live apparently

Owl What GIF by Honda

who

Just looked the guy up.
He decapitated his own father and showed the head in a jewtube vid.

Based, fucking based.

If i cant ill remove it But I dont know if thats a rule or not

No, you're not allowed to post gore without tagging it first. It gets taken down every time.

Justin Mohn is a delusional schitzo-cell who hallucinated into believing that killing his dad would be a step to assembling an army to take over the government.

Justin Mohn is a delusional schitzo-cell who hallucinated into believing that killing his dad would be a step to assembling an army to take over the government.
he is Mkultra Glowie

he is Mkultra Glowie
They performed that experiment on him just to make a certain political spectrum look bad? Doesn't seem very plausible, as he was a nut for years, and for him to kill only one person through hours of mind control practices at their disposal simply is not ideal.

They performed that experiment on him just to make a certain political spectrum look bad? Doesn't seem very plausible, as he was a nut for years, and for him to kill only one person through hours of mind control practices at their disposal simply is not ideal.

Check my thread