Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Go for uglier girls bro!

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Previous year I met with my mothers cuck simp friends and one of those faggots asked me that if I had a gf ,I said no, and he said “oh you gotta lower your standards go for uglier girls:soy::soy::soy:

Why the fuck should mean lower their standards? We should get our standards higher you fucking idiots

I deserve a fucking Stacy not some ugly piece of shit girl I’ll kill myself before lowering my standards you pathetic fucks

Men like him is the cause for todays Hypergamy,fucking idiots

And I said that I don’t get girls cuz I’m ugly and the guy got triggered and started screaming that “REEEEE they come after you’re rich IM GONNA SAY SOMETHING!!:feels::feels::feels::feels:

Second story :

This is one of my fathers friends we went to meet with and he asked “do you thrown girls to your house ?” I said no he said why and my retarded father said “he will do it when he’s older:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Then I said to the same guy that I don’t cuz I’m ugly,even if I was Chad I wouldn’t throw them into my own house ,then he said “ohhhh don’t think like that !!:feels::feels:

Btw these two idiots are ugly as me and one is like a midget and has a fat zero out of ten abusuve landwhale as his “wife”

Men should never lower their standards ,we should just die alone then to be with shit tier woman

Have some respect and pride ffs don’t be with those pathetic disgusting woman ,they aren’t even woman

jesus i was just trying to help you brocel but you threw a big temper tantrum

Don’t worry, euphorically rejoice

This is actually really good advice but that'll literally fuck up my chakra

Btw these two idiots are ugly as me and one is like a midget and has a fat zero out of ten abusuve landwhale as his “wife”

You're not entitled to sex or relationships inkywel, so be grateful if you find a queen like that! :foidSoy::soy::feels:

I want a whore giga white stacy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Cucks don't realize if everyone lowers their standards then we are back to square 1. Same thing if everyone does redpill self improvement bullshit. The bar will just move to compensate. 80/20 is a fixed proportion.

Previous year I met with my mothers cuck simp friends and one of those faggots asked me that if I had a gf ,I said no, and he said “oh you gotta lower your standards go for uglier girls:soy::soy::soy:
my mother said the same thing

I deserve a fucking Stacy not some ugly piece of shit girl
MLC what do you mean by ugly girls?

Are we talking about genetic ugliness a girl can't help (like her DNA bone structure) or stuff she could change like ugly behaviors or fatness?

Cucks don't realize if everyone lowers their standards then we are back to square 1. Same thing if everyone does redpill self improvement bullshit. The bar will just move to compensate. 80/20 is a fixed proportion.
Yep

MLC what do you mean by ugly girls?

Are we talking about genetic ugliness a girl can't help (like her DNA bone structure) or stuff she could change like ugly behaviors or fatness?
Solid shit tier fat fucks mostly ,I wouldn’t turn down Beckies, you gotta give me examples bro I can’t say it like that

Solid shit tier fat fucks mostly ,I wouldn’t turn down Beckies, you gotta give me examples bro I can’t say it like that
Hm... do you have any pictures of any non-obese ugly women you wouldn't fuck?

When you say 'ugly' it just seems like you're saying something broader than just landwhales.

You can just say obese women, that automatically means they are ugly.

Hm... do you have any pictures of any non-obese ugly women you wouldn't fuck?

When you say 'ugly' it just seems like you're saying something broader than just landwhales.

You can just say obese women, that automatically means they are ugly.
Gooks and very short woman shouldn’t reproduce

Can you give me some pics ?

Are you really demanding a freaking stacy as an incel?
Yeah we shouldn't go for deformed landwhales.
But if you refuse your looksmatch you're just volcel / standardcel.

I am normally against going ER, but all these fucking HTN and brad simps inflating the market value of plain/ugly holes make me want to :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Are you really demanding a freaking stacy as an incel?
Yeah we shouldn't go for deformed landwhales.
But if you refuse your looksmatch you're just volcel / standardcel.
No you idiot everyone should be Stacy only I demand Stacy