Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ‘Go back to Africa!' Congolese-Chinese beauty blogger, 24, faces racist abuse in China

27223582-8221223-image-a-67_1586956925071.jpg

So would you smash?
Tbh ngl she has managed to look better than most Chinese women and most African women. Not sure why she is in china when she could be a whore in america and make a bunch of money and not have any problem with racism.

Tbh ngl she has managed to look better than most Chinese women and most African women. Not sure why she is in china when she could be a whore in america and make a bunch of money and not have any problem with racism.
She already is a whore.

This is just digital harassment, it says she's in the states right now getting a masters degree (intelligence and couterterrorism, as an aspiring idol lol). Plus I heard it's really easy to amass a ton of followers in China, the culture is not stingey with following/liking.

"Zhong was born in northern China to a Chinese mother and Congolese father"

Communists eradicating intellectuals=retarded population, what else to expect.
They're on their own little colonization crusade.
Locking African nations in debt so they can extract their resources in return.
They have a 99 year lease on a harbor in Sri Lanka because of this strategy.

Slightly off topic, but still within 'Chinese racism against Africans' range --- I think it's a good idea that the Chinks are kicking Africans out, I don't care if you think I'm an asshole for saying this. At least Guangzhou (where most of the Africans live) wont become another Paris. Africans are known for being lousy at integration and always causing trouble

In America the Chinese are the victims of racism. In China the Chinese are the perpetrators of racism. Against Africans. In Africa Africans are the perpetrators of racism against...?
Whites in South Africa.

So they want to do Colonization 2.0 on Africa and at the same time not allow blacks in China? Based plan.

They have learned from the West's mistakes. We made the mistake of not sending the blacks back to Africa after ending slavery. China is doing different, it is enslaving the blacks in Africa instead of dragging them to mainland.

At least they won't have to deal with blacks leeching off their communist "welfare" inside China in the future.

At least in the US, situations like this won't endear the left to China when the right ramps up criticism following the coronavirus. Even Biden is hopping on the tough on China train.

Imagine being an incel and getting offended on behalf of a foid who would reject you, mock you, and degrade you because you're ugly. This is why ALL forms of racial nationalism are stupid for incels. All you black nationalistcels who are crying over this slut, you're not any better than stormfrontcels who get angry when white foids get abused.

Volcel if you wouldnt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back