Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

globohomo invaded my village

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
i live in a nice village. i rember when i was young i never saw foreigner until i went to school in a bigger city. 50% of the school was foreigner. but now my village is also infected with sandniggers and co. i drove the bus today and there were 20 people inside and 5 niggers. this happens all the time whenever i go into the bus i see niggers.

in america, the higher socioeconomic stratae don't use public transport as much.

drive the bus off a cliff (but jump out before it goes over)

i live in a nice village. i rember when i was young i never saw foreigner until i went to school in a bigger city. 50% of the school was foreigner. but now my village is also infected with sandniggers and co. i drove the bus today and there were 20 people inside and 5 niggers. this happens all the time whenever i go into the bus i see niggers.
Why do people say village. Where you live at? Unga bunga nigger land? :feelskek:

normal day in germany. same here. my old school had more immigrant kids than germans

Ethnic settlers deserve viollence

Imagine being white in a south side Chicago public school or a mostly black super max