Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

globo homo attack on crypto has begun binance banned by U.K. FCA

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
The elites after davos have launched the attack, the U.K HAS SENT A HUGE FUCK YOU TO THE WORLD OF CRYPTO AND BANNED BINANCE OPERATIONS IN THE U.K.

this may send shockwaves throughout crypto

The u.k . regulatory agency knows binance sets the tone for all crypto and m possibly bitcoins price, this will rock normans confidence in crypto and bitcoin in the west for sure

Ontario is banning it as of Jan 1 2022. I got the notice today. Can't have the slaves be independent of the fiat cuck bucks.

Based, fuck them I can't get gpu to cope because of these faggots

Le free market right here.
Ontario is banning it as of Jan 1 2022. I got the notice today. Can't have the slaves be independent of the fiat cuck bucks.

It was banned in Ontario on June 26th already, so two days ago. You have until the new year to withdraw your shit and transfer it elsewhere. Saw that huge thread on biz

Is this the spooky crypto thread?

They only banned Binance from offering regulated services so they can still operate as a crypto exchange, but I think it's clear the UK will soon regulate cryptos and make it harder if not impossible for exchanges like Binance to operate there. The writing is on the wall, countries will soon increase the restrictions on what citizens can spend their money on under the guise of safeguarding their populace.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back