Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Globalists COMPLETELY destroyed the Anglo countries. This can't be fixed without industrial scale of mass murder through warfare and genocide.

globalists did not destroy anglo countries. anglos destroyed anglo countries

Both are true. Globalists took charge when anglos became weak, feminized, cowardly, and complacent.

@Ricordanza congrats on moving out of mumbai :heart:

I don't know if I should be laughing or be angry :forcedsmile: :reeeeee:

@Ricordanza congrats on moving out of mumbai :heart:
I'm coming to Canada and raising prices of everything
Enjoy your inflation

Anglos make a big chunk of globohomo
So no, globohomo didn't do anglos bad, they themselves did it
From usual bullshits of muh cheap labour to muh diversity everything is anglo invention

Globalists = Jews

Always call them what they are, as Dr Goebbels stated:

"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out"

what would the world be like last 500 years without the anglos

All niggers will die by famine because no more foreign aid.
Jews can't leech anymore because there is no more Anglo-host.
Sandniggers, curries and shitskins dig their own graves by their non-sustainable use of natural resources.
Jews and muslims will exterminate each other for whatever god they are worshiping.
No more technology breakthrough.
Corruption becomes rampant.
Nukes will fly.

giphy.gif

God being curry is such a falio and these boomers want to screw us zoomers over by being even bigger falios

@Chudpreet come and witness our glorious culture :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Globalists took charge when anglos became weak, feminized, cowardly, and complacent.
Wym? They took charge during the days of the British Empire, when they came in control of its finances. Anglos were still strong back then

@wereq Thanks brocel haven't had a good laugh like this since forever:lul::lul::lul:

in the city where my gym is, there's a huge (above 50%) population of turks and they celebrate their wedding by driving down the road slowly constantly honking

Shitskin populations deserved their conquest. For crying “no fair!” :soy: you have the mind of a slave

God being curry is such a falio and these boomers want to screw us zoomers over by being even bigger falios

@Chudpreet come and witness our glorious culture :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Every time I see shit like this it just makes it so much harder to fathom how Modicel Indian nationalists exist. Wtf is “superior” about this shit? What is there to be proud of? What “great” culture and civilization have you inherited? It’s crazy how shitskin low IQ can lead to senile grandma-tier delusions

At this point if you still deny the JQ it never began for your brain
stop speaking for angloids when you arent one yourself. they're jewish bootlickers and its their own fault for allying with zionists for centuries. but yeah keep licking the anglo boot nigga

I can't fathom why young White men turn to nazism/White supremacism when everything they hate about the West was allowed, supported, and defended by their own people.
It feels like we were sold out.

I can't fathom why young White men turn to nazism/White supremacism when everything they hate about the West was allowed, supported, and defended by their own people.
It feels like we were sold out.
Libertarianism is the only way out. Only associate with those philosophically close to you and let the world burn.

stop speaking for angloids when you arent one yourself. they're jewish bootlickers and its their own fault for allying with zionists for centuries. but yeah keep licking the anglo boot nigga
JFL at "bootlickers". You realize the Anglo-Jew relationship was symbiotic for a long time? Jews helped to finance British expansion and in turn the Anglos helped to further their interests. Anglos acting completely in service to Jews is a recent phenomenon, following decades of brainwash into self-hatred by the latter.

As for the shabbos goy Anglos in the top 1%, I don't see how they're representative of the entire Anglo populace. ESPECIALLY when they actively participate in the genocide of their own ethnicity

At least you're not speaking German

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back