Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Global heights have largely stopped growing, yet standards keep rising as Hypergamy knows no limits

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Here are a few interesting articles:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up?t=1653095044348

(americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up)

For those who are to lazy to click, a good summation would be:

"People around the world grew by leaps and bounds in the first half of the 20th century. But in the past 30 to 40 years, average adult height has plateaued or slightly declined in many countries, including the U.S. In parts of Africa and the Middle East, height is on the decline, while in much of East Asia, it continues to climb. In South Asia, height has plateaued at a much lower level than seen in Western countries."

And this article:

Claims that Dutchmen are the world's tallest because of sexual selection (referred to as "natural selection" in the article).

So while "Zoomer heights" aren't a thing outside of South Korea and China, toilets do continue to want to have taller men.

When I was young it was "6 feet and up", then it turned into "6'3 and up", then "6'4 and up" (where it's now), but I've already seen the beginnings of a "6'7 and taller only". So while men haven't grown a lot in the past half a century and more globally, toilets' standards continue to rise.

This tells me that the Pareto principle isn't enough anymore, being "top 20%" doesn't matter anymore, as we saw with penis size only the top 1% count, even top 20% (6 inches and longer) only gets you into "average" territory. So while globally speaking men haven't really seen dramatic height increases outside of East Asia in over half a century and penis sizes have actively been shrinking, we only see an INCREASE in the standards set by Hypergamy.

While babysitting my cousins I sometimes go their schools and one thing I notice is that, at least here in the Netherlands, the men who get to be fathers are significantly taller than the average man. Chad's are also disproportionately represented among the breeders.

Chadlite's are also increasingly being pushed out of the market, Wheat Waffles also made a video explaining that being a Chadlite isn't enough anymore. My guess is that runaway Hypergamy will result in "Chad-only" turning into "Gigachad-only" by the end of this decade or the beginning of the next. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That is a square jaw AND at least 6'7 tall, AND White. Missing one of these will become an automatic disqualification and the number of Incels will only increase as standards continue to rise, despite men not actually living up to these or even getting less.

Heights are plateauing, dicks are shrinking, and less men are having college degrees. Soon it will be game over for 99% of all men. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Americans are shrinking in height because America has been replaced by Mexico.

My dick has an inverse relationship with the growing height

This tells me that the Pareto principle isn't enough anymore, being "top 20%" doesn't matter anymore
Pareto was high IQ; the curve can be adjusted for increasing amounts of hypergamy. As alpha tends to infinity, the curve shifts from 80-20% to 90-10%, then 99-1%. We're already seeing it: the latest virginity charts reveal a rise of sexlessness in women, no doubt due to their insistence on nothing less than the globally best man.

While babysitting my cousins I sometimes go their schools and one thing I notice is that, at least here in the Netherlands, the men who get to be fathers are significantly taller than the average man. Chad's are also disproportionately represented among the breeders.
That is true for my country too (Greece). Whenever I see fathers, they are always tall. Many times, over 6'3 too. I never see a short man with a child EVER.:dafuckfeels:

FDS women had a slogan about breeding all the under 6' men out of existence. Hypergamy knows no bounds, ALL women literally want manlets to die.

because foidlets get to breed