Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

glassespill is real!

A solid half of all femtards in my high school used to wear fake glasses because they thought it made them look more attractive.
they use them only in school but on partys or if chad is near by can then suddenly they see well

you must be farsighted or?
Farsighted, yes. For reading, the eyes are good. But the mind is word-blind and does not recognise when people do this :shock: Give me glasses for that.

Last edited:
Farsighted, yes. For reading, the eyes are good. But the mind is word-blind and does not recognise when people do this :shock: Give me glasses for that.
I would like to be farsighted than with myobia. you can see everything far away good

I would like to be farsighted than with myobia. you can see everything far away good
I just noticed that I answered stupid, looked it up, also in the English language, a person like me with minus glasses is called “nearsighted” or “myopic.” So I need to correct myself. I am nearsighted, and can read without glasses, far away I see nothing. Sorry for my translation confusion in how to name it. I often use words wrong and that’s fucking shit.

JUST BE BLIND thEoRy CONFIRMED

I just noticed that I answered stupid, looked it up, also in the English language, a person like me with minus glasses is called “nearsighted” or “myopic.”
how much you have?

Last time I think it was -5 and -5,25, for acuvue lenses. Glasses have many more numbers. What about you? Rant: The cost of complex glasses here is outrageous! Investment funds reducing competition and inflation from excessive money printing for banks and COVID lockdowns likely play a role. Insurance barely covers anything. It’s incredibly frustrating. Never mind, off-topic. Itsover.

Last edited:
but thats the depressed and ugly ones
Some wear glasses, easy to spot. Depressed ugly foids with other problems… are glasses a convenient “flag” above their head, making it easy to find them I wonder. Or else, might they be hidden inside somewhere? Are those being available for normies and less-permanent incels ? Are they sweet and nicer? On average in general of course, not everyone is the same. If so: Are they a good catch? And “sweet and nice” - to who - are they? Not to me. Only one thing is sure. One fool can ask more questions in a minute, than 12 wise men can answer in an hour. So I will shut up.

Last edited:
Last time I think it was -5 and -5,25, for acuvue lenses. Glasses have many more numbers. What about you? Rant: The cost of complex glasses here is outrageous! Investment funds reducing competition and inflation from excessive money printing for banks and COVID lockdowns likely play a role. Insurance barely covers anything. It’s incredibly frustrating. Never mind, off-topic. Itsover.
I have -8,5

bro wear contacts. how will you fight if you attacked by some idiots? you cant beat others with glasses. with glasses you already lost every fight its like your in weelchair.

bro wear contacts. how will you fight if you attacked by some idiots? you cant beat others with glasses. with glasses you already lost every fight its like your in weelchair.
I allways put the glasses in the cover, because they cost a leg, and use the force. View: https://youtu.be/o2g76SPcQ78?si=cYYD3LJs_p8-4322&t=142
If nearby you can see, grab the head, pull it off, eat it with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Answer to your question:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF7HG9XpWVg

Last edited:
Answer to your question.
Trying to be serious for a change, typing long ansers to a poster, with my two finger system, hours of work.... repetition strain injury.
And what the fuck. Poster gets banned. Poster didn't even read my shit. Its over with this topic, fuck glasses.

What is the best way to clean the thing, do you just use soap ?

I used to wear glasses they were reading glasses they strained my eyes due to long use kept falling of my face couldnt stay on and i eventually them in the school bathroom along time ago

I used to wear glasses they were reading glasses they strained my eyes due to long use kept falling of my face couldnt stay on and i eventually them in the school bathroom along time ago
You were examining your doo doo when your glasses fell into the commode. Did you try to grab them back?

You were examining your doo doo when your glasses fell into the commode. Did you try to grab them back?My
I kept taking my glasses out while i used the bathroom and went back to see if they were there since i had went on a class trip and all i saw was my glasses case. i did one time drop my glasses case in pee toilet before it took a while cleaning it was nasty but i ddint want my mom to complain or get mad at me.

I kept taking my glasses out while i used the bathroom and went back to see if they were there since i had went on a class trip and all i saw was my glasses case. i did one time drop my glasses case in pee toilet before it took a while cleaning it was nasty but i ddint want my mom to complain or get mad at me.
brutal. i always have to take my glasses off when i use the bathroom cuz they're for distance, and i can't see anything up close with them on. so it's safe for me to stick my nose in the toilet to get a good look at everything, and i've never dropped my glasses in, thank god. but my mom always gets mad at me every time. she says i always end up with marks on my trousers from kneeling in front of the toilet but then i yell i need to make sure everything looks alright down there! she's such a whiner with her "do you have to kneel in front of the toilet like you're praying to it, look at these spots! you're making more work for me!" she even tried showing me how to clean them myself, scrubbing the urine splotches with a mixture of vinegar and baking soda. what a bitch. i never seem to do it quite right, so she ends up taking over, grumbling about how i should be more careful

what if you get attacked by some idiots?
grab their head, screw off, like a lid, and say I'm a n....

@Whiteferociousboy speaking about glasses. i am thinking drop preventing gold chains. what are your bathroomhandling best practices?

Last edited: