Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

glassespill hit me hard today

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
Me to my sister: "I like these glasses."
My sister: "Your glasses are too thick for the frame, they will look ugly."
Me: falls into depression because of how a genetic failure I'am. Kill myself would be the best for me. Can't even cope with good looking frames.
-8,5 dioptres kills

1723168558718a

my father told me the people he knew used to call thick glasses “birth control” because girls never wanted to talk to guys wearing them

:feelsrope:

my father told me the people he knew used to call thick glasses “birth control” because girls never wanted to talk to guys wearing them

HOOOLLYYYYY FUUUCCCCKKKKK YOUR FATHER WAS GLASSESPILLED....

@RealSchizo

are your glasses thick? how your dioptres?
my first pair were pretty thick, plastic

for pretty much the entirety of elementary school i was the only kid who needed glasses to see

i was and still am blind without them, i can’t even see what im writing on a paper

im not sure of the exact strength of them but everyone who has tried my glasses said “dude you’re blind” the moment they put them on

im not sure of the exact strength of them but everyone who has tried my glasses said “dude you’re blind” the moment they put them on
I think they not strong as mine

I think they not strong as mine
bruuutal

whatever my prescription strength is i cant see without glasses

if i went out without them i would look like a legally blind old man

@Fat Link @Pancakecel @Multicell @GeckoBus @LeFrenchCel @Emba @proudweeb
how over is it ? Just tell me without telling me please

Last edited:
it never began for visually impairedcels

how over is it ? Just tell me without telling me please
The effect of birth control is quit high, and combining the pill with a condom lowers the chance of a baby with 99.9 %.

Comparing. 35-40 percent of fully blind men have children. 50-55 percent are in a relationship. Sighted men 70-75%. So 20-35% reduction of chance for blind people. Reduction of chance is shit. For less blind people the reduction of chance is also shit, but less shit then for fully blind people. Still shit all around.

How much shit and over it is I am not telling you, because it is Brutal. Instead I will tell you something else:

You are a fun person, We are lucky to have you here.

Can you read that ?
You mogger.

Last edited:
it’s ovER for me

Glasssescels are usually brutal and violent when pissed so I have faith with you