Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gl people experience real pain we experience a mockery of it

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
When you are gl only then can you feel real pain, its honorable pain the pain of heros like fighting on a battlefield that's what Chad feels like when something bad comes his way like hes in a battle and hes an honourable hero. we subhumans only experience mockery it's not pain to be proud of it's sick to suffer this way

I would rather be sent to war and fight battles and suffer in the all the ways these Chads call suffering so long as I am gl then to be safe at home and ugly, the former you are truly alive as long as your body remains healthy

Only when you have the necessities in life(food/water/shelter, being gl, physically well) can you be well

Last edited:
I would rather be sent to war and fight battles and suffer in the all the ways these Chads call suffering so long as I am gl then to be safe at home and ugly, the former you are truly alive
Id rather be ugly and safe than tortured tbh

Id rather be ugly and safe than tortured tbh
As long as the torture is temporary its worth conpare life of John Mckane to an incel who truly suffers more?

Pain isn't real pain unless it's felt by good looking people? I don't follow.

Pain isn't real pain unless it's felt by good looking people? I don't follow.
What he means is that we aren't considered humans, therefor our suffering is invalid compared to GL and female suffering.

Even our pain is ugly, we are the essence of ugliness

Society thinks this meanwhile those gl people and foids would rope in our shoes. JFL real pain my ass.

Chad without sex for one day is tragedy, incel for all life or big part of it - just joke

ugly man dont exist or are irrelevant so your pain is irrelevant aswell ( for others )