Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gl people do not laugh a lot because they are happy, gtfih

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
They are laughing because they know that they look better if they smile.
If i had big white teeths with a wide mouth palate i would also laugh 24/7.

If somebody tells you that you have a nice smile, she wants to tell you unconsciously that your mouth palate is wide.

I wish my face wouldnt grew so much vertically..

I have one of the longest modfaces on this site. @EARTH has probably the longest but atleast he is not ugly

Wide palate is cope
6e3b7f6844cdd1e233a335dc48bb866b.jpg

i wish i had forward maxilla

ps come back to discord

My palate is so narrow, my fucking smile is awful and my gums show it’s so disgusting ffs

Will palatable extenders work on a 20 yr old?

And because their laughing/smiling expression doesn't look cringey

My palate is so narrow, my fucking smile is awful and my gums show it’s so disgusting ffs

Will palatable extenders work on a 20 yr old?

I dont know but i would consult an orthodoc before it might be too late. Palate expanders are also the only hope i have. I would post a pic lf my palate but i want to save you guys from my gross teeth

My nose is long, my midface is long, my face is long, my body is long(height) but my penis isnt long. FFS.
good maxilla ngl it legit makes you look like an alpha shark very good trait to have

I dont wanna brag but my maxilla is pretty good which u can see from my side profile but my smike is still ugly af ngl
And because their laughing/smiling expression doesn't look cringey

I drop legit like 3 points if i smile

I dont know but i would consult an orthodoc before it might be too late. Palate expanders are also the only hope i have. I would post a pic lf my palate but i want to save you guys from my gross teeth

My nose is long, my midface is long, my face is long, my body is long(height) but my penis isnt long. FFS.

I dont wanna brag but my maxilla is pretty good which u can see from my side profile but my smike is still ugly af ngl

I drop legit like 3 points if i smile

dont forget to mew. palate expansion is futile if you dont have proper oral posture mew is love mew is life. also there are exercises that make your peepee longer

dont forget to mew. palate expansion is futile if you dont have proper oral posture mew is love mew is life. also there are exercises that make your peepee longer

I thought mewing is a meme? I am 20 and my palate is narrow af. Do you think i can expect any results?

I thought mewing is a meme? I am 20 and my palate is narrow af. Do you think i can expect any results?
ive only been doing it properly for like a month but i have already noticed subtle changes when i see my cheeks look a little less puffed due to proper swallowing also when i keep proper tongue posture i feel slight pressure on my cheek bones which have also been slightly more prominent. btw im your age

ive only been doing it properly for like a month but i have already noticed subtle changes when i see my cheeks look a little less puffed due to proper swallowing also when i keep proper tongue posture i feel slight pressure on my cheek bones which have also been slightly more prominent. btw im your age

I feel not rly a pressure on my cheek bones. How do you mew? Can you tell it for me in a simple way? Just put the tongue on your palate without touching the front teeth?

I feel not rly a pressure on my cheek bones. How do you mew? Can you tell it for me in a simple way? Just put the tongue on your palate without touching the front teeth?

wouldnt take advice from anyone other than mew but if youre asking me what i do is rest the tip of the tongue on the bumpy area which is behind the top incisors (your two large front teeth) i say rest it there cuz most of the mewing action is performed by the back and middle part of the tongue. i almost try and swallow the back portion of my tongue cuz that i find is the best way to get it up against the roof. i keep my teeth firmly shut but not clenched and try and flatten the back portion of the tongue so its pressing against my molars (the back teeth)

Tfw when wide palate but Images

Narrow jaw here

They are laughing because they know that they look better if they smile.
If i had big white teeths with a wide mouth palate i would also laugh 24/7.

If somebody tells you that you have a nice smile, she wants to tell you unconsciously that your mouth palate is wide.

I wish my face wouldnt grew so much vertically..

I have one of the longest modfaces on this site. @EARTH has probably the longest but atleast he is not ugly

That guy I posted is ugly as can be. Please educate yourself on the art of facial aesthetics.

That guy I posted is ugly as can be. Please educate yourself on the art of facial aesthetics.

No you are okayish imo. Ebough to get a girl who is into your look