Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious GL big and smart bullies with childish persona are the worst?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I had a fat bully-friend (6ft and 400 pounds) who has chad bones structure hiding under the fat and acting like a child all the time, and he was intelligent too. His personality was basically overreacting with everything, crying about small things and saying random silly shit and being scared of spiders, and giving intelligent advice. This made people think he's innocent, but actually he wasn't if you get to know him.

First, he will charm you by his looks and interesting personality, and once that's done, he will show his true colors which is manipulative bully, but by that time you become aware of it, it is already too late because the damage is already done to you.

Shit was really confusing. I couldn't even report him because people believe that he's innocent. I couldn't even fight him because he's very good at gaslighting and countering my attacks (dude is smart and bigger than me). Plus the guilt feeling from thinking that he's innocent prevents me from fighting back, only to realize that I've been fooled and got psychologically destroyed by him later when I found out about the truth.

I'd rather have a normal bully so at least people can see that I'm actually being bullied and help and not be biased by a fake childish personality :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This reminds me of normies on youtube who comment "oh, that wild animal is so cute. I want to pet him or hug him!" under cute-looking-wild-animal videos. But those normies are unaware of the danger when interacting with a wild animal, just because it looks good they think it's innocent, but they will only learn the brutal reality when it's too late. :feelstastyman:

Not only did I got physically humiliated, I also got verbally and psychologically destroyed by him. And rich mogged by him (he bragged about how he spend most of his time travelling to exotic places and etc.) and life mogged by him (he bragged about how many girls confessed to having crush on him and having sex with some of them).

moral lesson?: never befriend someone who can beat the shit out of you, more intelligent than you and GL than you, because once they become aware of their true power over you, it's guaranteed that you will get dominated and nobody will help you because he's good looking and smart enough to fool everyone that he's the innocent one.

Shit's hard to process.

I had a fat bully-friend (6ft and 400 pounds) who has chad bones structure hiding under the fat and acting like a child all the time, and he was intelligent too. His personality was basically overreacting with everything, crying about small things and saying random silly shit and being scared of spiders, and giving intelligent advice. This made people think he's innocent, but actually he wasn't if you get to know him.

First, he will charm you by his looks and interesting personality, and once that's done, he will show his true colors which is manipulative bully, but by that time you become aware of it, it is already too late because the damage is already done to you.

Shit was really confusing. I couldn't even report him because people believe that he's innocent. I couldn't even fight him because he's very good at gaslighting and countering my attacks (dude is smart and bigger than me). Plus the guilt feeling from thinking that he's innocent prevents me from fighting back, only to realize that I've been fooled and got psychologically destroyed by him later when I found out about the truth.

I'd rather have a normal bully so at least people can see that I'm actually being bullied and help and not be biased by a fake childish personality :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This reminds me of normies on youtube who comment "oh, that wild animal is so cute. I want to pet him or hug him!" under cute-looking-wild-animal videos. But those normies are unaware of the danger when interacting with a wild animal, just because it looks good they think it's innocent, but they will only learn the brutal reality when it's too late. :feelstastyman:

Not only did I got physically humiliated, I also got verbally and psychologically destroyed by him. And rich mogged by him (he bragged about how he spend most of his time travelling to exotic places and etc.) and life mogged by him (he bragged about how many girls confessed to having crush on him and having sex with some of them).

moral lesson?: never befriend someone who can beat the shit out of you, more intelligent than you and GL than you, because once they become aware of their true power over you, it's guaranteed that you will get dominated and nobody will help you because he's good looking and smart enough to fool everyone that he's the innocent one.

Shit's hard to process.
What a waste of potential

Shit's hard to process.
High IQ thread:yes::feelsokman:

Shit's hard to process.
Idk how he's looks can charm anyone when he's 400 fucking pounds. All that bone structure completely hidden.

Idk how he's looks can charm anyone when he's 400 fucking pounds. All that bone structure completely hidden.
A lot of girls like him because they said he's cute.

Really interesting high iq thread. I can see what your talking about.

Brutal abusivebullypill bro!

You literally take a bat to he’s knees or drive him over in a old mustang :dab: