Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Giving up on the gym if my dick doesn’t return to it’s normal size and sensation.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Gonna be taking steroids and getting my testosterone as high as i can without working out and see if my dick will return to it’s normal size when i was 16 (6 inches) plus my sensation.

If it doesn’t return (which the sensation probably fully wont. I have penile nerve damage) and 6 inch dick then i’ll just lower to dosage and keep taking it (just so i can grow a beard, have a deep voice, less likely to die from sickness, and be less likely to have weak bones as i age) then just get skinny. I won’t need to be strong when i can buy a gun. If a woman won’t accept me then so be it. I can just cut off the steroids and go full monk mode like i am already.

Last edited:
Nooooo
dont stop the gym.

Nooooo
dont stop the gym.
Fuck off i have a mental illness plus what will the gym do for me exactly? I’ll never be a popular fitness youtuber. I don’t operate on hormones.