Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Giving up on online socializing

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I've been attempting online socialization for years now since 2020 but honestly I don't see the point anymore. I don't desire any social experiences and I don't even wanna post this or interact with anyone at all. I've given up. It's pointless as a subhuman. Gonna lonermax now and also probably won't post on this forum much anymore either. Don't have the drive to. Many brocels probably feel the same and I don't blame them. Ignorance is bliss. Once you know you know.

i don't wanna talk with other males, i only wanna socialize with hot women

i don't wanna talk with other males, i only wanna socialize with hot women
No hot women are online that wouldn't instantly block any of us, otherwise I would agree.

das rite, its ovah n neva beghan :feelscry:

See you tomorrow.

I've spend a decade terminally online and never made one single friend out of it, there is no such thing as online socialization or maybe that is another truecel trait

at least a female "friend" can give you some hugs and kiss in the cheek if you play as her emotional support
cope, a female will never touch us.

Yeah it can all get tiresome after a while

Taking breaks might help. No one really has a desire to communicate with online strangers either. We do it out of desperation.

Mass

I could unplug from everything If I wanted to but I'm not sure If I want to be even more isolated than I already am. There's a reason why solitary confinement is considered to be a form of punishment

I've been attempting online socialization for years now since 2020 but honestly I don't see the point anymore. I don't desire any social experiences and I don't even wanna post this or interact with anyone at all. I've given up. It's pointless as a subhuman. Gonna lonermax now and also probably won't post on this forum much anymore either. Don't have the drive to. Many brocels probably feel the same and I don't blame them. Ignorance is bliss. Once you know you know.
Valid lonermaxxing attempt