Blackpill Giving up on finding love

basedgamer

basedgamer

Greycel
Joined
Apr 7, 2021
Posts
6
Online
7h 55m
I've honestly just given up on trying to find a partner. It's too late for me. I'm too unattractive and unstable for a foid to want me. I'm resigned to the fact that I will die alone someday and that no woman will ever love me. I'll never feel the touch of a woman or have sexual intercourse with one or be in a happy, loving, committed relationship. There's no point in trying anymore.

Our society has made it impossible for men who are seen as "undesirable" to find a girl who doesn't already have a body count in the twenties. Women have all the power and use it to get whatever they want. Hookup culture has made it so they can sleep with as many men as they want and only choose to be with men with the most desirable qualities. They will have short-term relationships and use guys as much as they want with no accountability. Sex-positivity and feminism have encouraged women to be attention-seeking whores and demand money for simply existing, and simps fall in line to give their earnings to them in hopes that they'll get something in return. Women will never want to be with someone like you, when there are so many other options out there. Men who are ugly or weird or awkward in any way don't have a chance.

It's a hard pill to swallow, since loneliness is still a thing but, in my eyes, the longer you take to accept your fate, the more it will hurt. It's better to just give up, instead of continually trying only to fail every time. I see no value in false hope, it's better to accept that your idea of love will never come true. It's likely you will never find someone to be with. All you can do is try to come to terms with your own involuntary celibacy and try to find some solace in your solitude.
 
Last edited:
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
7,737
Online
66d 8h 25m
welcome to the forum, not a bad post
 
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
★★
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
1,119
Online
20d 5h 21m
LDAR, cope and die alone
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
18,103
Online
311d 23h 26m
Focus on making money and coping with a hobby to keep yourself sane, otherwise you'll find yourself at the end of a gun barrel in no time.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
16,655
Online
62d 21h 3m
no love for subhumans
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
1,491
Online
25d 16h 46m
basedgamer said:
Women have all the power and use it to get whatever they want
True
basedgamer said:
Hookup culture has made it so they can sleep with as many men as they want and only choose to be with men with the most desirable qualities. They will have short-term relationships and use guys as much as they want with no accountability. Sex-positivity and feminism have encouraged women to be attention-seeking whores and demand money for simply existing, and simps fall in line to give their earnings to them in hopes that they'll get something in return.
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Veteran
★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
1,285
Online
33d 6h 3m
I think I should try. And if not, then, at least I tried....Life is sad for a lonely unattractive men.
 
ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Posts
5,000
Online
149d 14h 14m
No love for sub 7 male
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

The mind is a prison
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
8,022
Online
110d 13h 2m
gymletethnicel said:
otherwise you'll find yourself at the end of a gun barrel in no time.
Tbh I wish I had a gun to just end it. A few months ago I was on the train to work and somone jumped infront of it and we had to stop for an hours. Since that I want to die by train aswell. But if I had the balls for it I would have already done it
 
M

maxxxer

Off to respect women
★★★
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Posts
209
Online
2d 19h 6m
Good first post. It’s brutal being an ugly unloved incel, especially in the face of foid/societal hypocrisy and degeneracy.
 
basedgamer

basedgamer

Greycel
Joined
Apr 7, 2021
Posts
6
Online
7h 55m
gymletethnicel said:
Focus on making money and coping with a hobby to keep yourself sane, otherwise you'll find yourself at the end of a gun barrel in no time.
solid advice tbh, and what I plan to do. I have hobbies already like playing video games and learning how to play guitar, and even if they are clearly futile, they are at least something to do, as some sort of outlet or distraction. otherwise, sometimes I think that if I spend too much time dwelling on my own loneliness and thinking about how hopeless it all is, I'll end up inevitably killing myself.
 
Last edited:
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
18,103
Online
311d 23h 26m
Ecstasy said:
Tbh I wish I had a gun to just end it. A few months ago I was on the train to work and somone jumped infront of it and we had to stop for an hours. Since that I want to die by train aswell. But if I had the balls for it I would have already done it
I'm also a pussy, but tbh no point in committing. We'll be dead within a couple decades guaranteed and then we're dead forever, so it's whatever. We're all going to die anyway, just cope and live the shitty life you have I'd say.
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

The mind is a prison
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
8,022
Online
110d 13h 2m
gymletethnicel said:
I'm also a pussy, but tbh no point in committing. We'll be dead within a couple decades guaranteed and then we're dead forever, so it's whatever. We're all going to die anyway, just cope and live the shitty life you have I'd say.
The sad shit is that we have to endure decades of this bullshit until it ends. And it doesnt seem to get better.

Few days ago my mother told me to stop using drugs and that she needs me with a functioning brain in the future. Feels fucking bad man
 
radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
9,146
Online
143d 1h 41m
Yep so true.

I don't know I'd still be an incel if things like social media/online dating and foids not reliant on men directly (still need us indirectly through taxes though) for financial support because they make money too were a thing. I might still be undesirable, but at least men that aren't chads would have a fighting chance. And I'm not saying it's ideal to have a beta bucks marriage or anything, but at least it was SOMETHING. These days unless you're a chad you pretty much have no shot. And yeah people can cope and say that no one will miss incels and none of us contribute to anything, but like it or not most men are closer to us than away. So many more embracing nothing and giving up. Makes for a shithole of an Earth.

It's funny foids blame men for everything when everything that is happening now is their fault. The men in power do things for pussy (either to get it or to protect his daughter like a cuck) and with foids as the majority voter... they put these politicians in office.

Anyway yeah giving up is probably for the best. If you still think you have a shot, even with copes like surgery and money maxing... I don't think you've been properly blackpilled.
Ecstasy said:
Few days ago my mother told me to stop using drugs and that she needs me with a functioning brain in the future. Feels fucking bad man
She wants you with a "functioning brain" because she is relying on YOU to take care of her when she's old. Thinks she's too good for a "home".
 
A

AutisticMonstrosity

31 y.o. KHHV, never been on any dates also
★★
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
1,635
Online
43d 15h 53m
Ecstasy said:
Tbh I wish I had a gun to just end it. A few months ago I was on the train to work and somone jumped infront of it and we had to stop for an hours. Since that I want to die by train aswell. But if I had the balls for it I would have already done it
What? You were the European resistance fighter against invaders and now you just want to off yourself without a fight! What a loser you are. I will never kill myself, I will die being killed by the enemy or in the case of being victorious, by natural causes (if not able to catch the escape velocity, that is).

Please, don't waste your life. If you want to die, kill as many asylum seekers etc. to the best of your ability and weaponry.
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

The mind is a prison
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
8,022
Online
110d 13h 2m
AutisticMonstrosity said:
What? You were the European resistance fighter against invaders and now you just want to off yourself without a fight! What a loser you are. I will never kill myself, I will die being killed by the enemy or in the case of being victorious, by natural causes (if not able to catch the escape velocity, that is).

Please, don't waste your life. If you want to die, kill as many asylum seekers etc. to the best of your ability and weaponry.
You're actually right. Its not worth to kill asylum seekers thougj you fedcuck. Still, thanks for gettingnmenback on track
 
keksofthebest

keksofthebest

piece of shit incel, racist, homophobic, abusive,
★★
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
2,146
Online
23d 23h 7m
it's over for you man. It gets harder and there is no escape from the pain. I hope you enjoy the forum
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
8,207
Online
71d 7h 45m
welcome bro, I feel you.

I'm also having a hard time accepting my fate, it is diffficult. Trust me, I am as blackpilled as it can get, yet I still know I have a glimpse of hope within myself, and I hate it. I guess it's human nature.

Maybe if I were a truecel from the beginning things would be easier, but all those moments of dubious possibilities keep bringing me up when I'm simply trying to sink in the lake of misery which is my existence. In my perspective, I only see things getting worse from now, no light, only stupid copes that keep creeping in my mad mind trying to get me back to work.

I have been living in auto mode for quite a while now. Days go by and I feel nothing, only this void in myself growing bigger and bigger. I wonder why my life is this big circle of depression, it's almost like I wasn't really meant to have a decent life, and all the effort I put on it is just a pathetic and pointless attempt to runaway from fate.

I just don't know anymore. I think I'll probably kill myself at some point out of boredom. Forgive me the rant, I've been low recently...
 
A

AutisticMonstrosity

31 y.o. KHHV, never been on any dates also
★★
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
1,635
Online
43d 15h 53m
Ecstasy said:
You're actually right. Its not worth to kill asylum seekers thougj you fedcuck. Still, thanks for gettingnmenback on track
If you are going to kill yourself, why is it not worth it to kill as many your enemies as possible? I don't understand. Besides, I think killing asylum seekers is worth it even as a normal activity/hobby/defence of your land. Of course combined with trying to change the laws so that the authorities are not required to let all invaders in just because they are required to examine and process their bogus applications and stories.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
3,756
Online
22d 21h 43m
incelredditor

incelredditor

Greycel
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
71
Online
18h 23m
I'm lucky I guess I never wanted love, just a burning endless desire to fondle a foid, but that is impossible too.
 
RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

Recessed, bald, manlet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Posts
1,926
Online
49d 3h 34m
"""Love""" doesn't exist if you are sub 185 and with lack of forward growth jfl
 
Loner94

Loner94

Captain
★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
1,661
Online
32d 9h 46m
Love at its best its transactional.
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Mythic
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
4,993
Online
80d 22h 58m
Betabuxx or escortmaxxing is our only path of “ascension”.
 
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
876
Online
17d 34m
basedgamer said:
I've honestly just given up on trying to find a partner. It's too late for me. I'm too unattractive and unstable for a foid to want me. I'm resigned to the fact that I will die alone someday and that no woman will ever love me. I'll never feel the touch of a woman or have sexual intercourse with one or be in a happy, loving, committed relationship. There's no point in trying anymore.

Our society has made it impossible for men who are seen as "undesirable" to find a girl who doesn't already have a body count in the twenties. Women have all the power and use it to get whatever they want. Hookup culture has made it so they can sleep with as many men as they want and only choose to be with men with the most desirable qualities. They will have short-term relationships and use guys as much as they want with no accountability. Sex-positivity and feminism have encouraged women to be attention-seeking whores and demand money for simply existing, and simps fall in line to give their earnings to them in hopes that they'll get something in return. Women will never want to be with someone like you, when there are so many other options out there. Men who are ugly or weird or awkward in any way don't have a chance.

It's a hard pill to swallow, since loneliness is still a thing but, in my eyes, the longer you take to accept your fate, the more it will hurt. It's better to just give up, instead of continually trying only to fail every time. I see no value in false hope, it's better to accept that your idea of love will never come true. It's likely you will never find someone to be with. All you can do is try to come to terms with your own involuntary celibacy and try to find some solace in your solitude.
Based
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
10,953
Online
114d 13h 12m
[IMG alt="basedgamer"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/34/34181.jpg?1618184613[/IMG]

basedgamer

Greycel​


JoinedApr 7, 2021Posts5Online6h 26m
 
Deleted member 33735

Deleted member 33735

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
157
Online
2d 44m
basedgamer said:
Women will never want to be with someone like you, when there are so many other options out there. Men who are ugly or weird or awkward in any way don't have a chance.

gymletethnicel said:
Focus on making money and coping with a hobby to keep yourself sane, otherwise you'll find yourself at the end of a gun barrel in no time.

gymletethnicel said:
We're all going to die anyway, just cope and live the shitty life you have I'd say.

Tenshi said:
Days go by and I feel nothing

RopeIsHope said:
"""Love""" doesn't exist if you are sub 185 and with lack of forward growth jfl
 
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
33,176
Online
223d 5h 51m
Gave up long ago
 
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
6,807
Online
63d 4h 46m
Gave up a long time ago as well. Death awaits me.