Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giving up is cope.

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
I'm not saying to try hard and do all this unnecessary bullshit, just keep the door open like an inch or half an inch.

The second you completely give up is when they win, hell the system wins.

If we lay down like dogs waiting to die they win.

If we completely socially isolate ourselves then they win.

Hope is probably the only ammo in our arsenal that can't be depleted. Well sure it can get blunted and crushed but we can still fucking use it, throw it with your bare hands if you can't shoot any longer.

The same second you decide to give up you are just conceding to this fucked up putrid world.

You don't have to try hard or put much effort in, you just have to stay alive men.

If you give up and die your struggle would have meant nothing and I wouldn't wish that on any man in this forum.

Bound to get arrested eventually.

everything is cope at this point

Real life is not a fantasy; all odds are stacked against us, no matter if it's the foids, malevolent normies and chads, Jews... we live in a world of supervillains and there are no 'heroes' nor hope, where the villains always win no matter what as the foids and normies cheer them on, and those that try to fight against the machine are either behind extremely thick layers of concrete or friends with the fishes. It's over.

I'm not saying to try hard and do all this unnecessary bullshit, just keep the door open like an inch or half an inch.

Hope is probably the only ammo in our arsenal that can't be depleted. Well sure it can get blunted and crushed but we can still fucking use it, throw it with your bare hands if you can't shoot any longer.

The same second you decide to give up you are just conceding to this fucked up putrid world.

You don't have to try hard or put much effort in, you just have to stay alive men.

If you give up and die your struggle would have meant nothing and I wouldn't wish that on any man in this forum.
So what do we do?

Real life is not a fantasy; all odds are stacked against us, no matter if it's the foids, malevolent normies and chads, Jews... we live in a world of supervillains and there are no 'heroes' nor hope, where the villains always win no matter what as the foids and normies cheer them on, and those that try to fight against the machine are either behind extremely thick layers of concrete or friends with the fishes. It's over.
It may be over but if you put your faith in yourself, you will see light in this dim disgusting world

Living just to live is utterly pointless