Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Giving them a taste of their own medicine

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★★
At a supermarket that I go to regularly, there is a foid working for mentos. She is supposed to talk to people, give them free samples and convince them to buy thier products.

On my first encounter with her, I ignored her by accident because I was listening to music. Today, however, I decided to ignore her on purpose; giving her a taste of her own medicine. :feelsdevil:

And so I did: I was walking towards her with my groceries in hand, no earphones in this time. She notices me and starts yapping: "Hi, would you be interested in-" and before she can finish her sentence, I go past her, without even making eye contact.

I really hope that it made her feel self-concious not getting the attention she is used to getting. If I get the chance to do it again, you bet I will.

Have you ever done something similar?

based man. i remeber when i was at a gas station i bought something and when she was taIking i just said whatever it felt so good

based man. i remeber when i was at a gas station i bought something and when she was taIking i just said whatever it felt so good
I was considering saying something along the lines of "Not interested, but I bet you hear that more often" but idk I feel like I would have fucked up talking and it also seems cringy

I was considering saying something along the lines of "Not interested, but I bet you hear that more often" but idk I feel like I would have fucked up talking and it also seems cringy
agreed with u it does kinda sound cringe