Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Giving flowers or gifts to a female is giga cucked.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
When I was bluepiller back in high school, I wasn't stupid enough give any kind of gift to a female on Valentine's day, christmas, birthday, or any other event because I knew that she would not appreciate the gift.
And by the way why the fuck would you buy something for a female that doesnt give a shit about you? It doesn't make sense. Hypothetically, if I were to buy a gift for a female, she would probably say something like, "oh, thank you. I love it. You're such a good friend"
Another question I have is why would buy a gift for someone that won't do the same for you? Foids never give gifts to males.
Man giving gift to girlfriend vector 7155678

I have never gave a gift to a female in my life. There is no reason for me to do it

Last edited:
I've never gotten anything like that before so why should I give any of it?

Smart. I wasn’t so smart back in high school.

i would gift her a job application and a pen

I was a bluepill retard in high school

Give anthrax instead.

Chad doesn’t need to give gifts (flowers and chocolates) to a foid because chad IS the gift.

Another question I have is why would buy a gift for someone that won't do the same for you? Foids never give gifts to males.
View attachment 1052711
I have never gave a gift to a female in my life. There is no reason for me to do it
The "Gift" would be taking her virginity away, and making her your wife.
Now, that was the so called "Tradition" the very thing that boomers helped in Destroying, by being Chad worshiping Jew loving cuckolds.

Here we are...

Only gifts from chad matter because it makes them wet.

Buying things for women is letting her take advantage of you. The only exception is when you're on a stable relationship and already getting plenty of sex and love. And she also has to buy things for you.

Why give gifts in the first place.

The "Gift" would be taking her virginity away, and making her your wife.
Now, that was the so called "Tradition" the very thing that boomers helped in Destroying, by being Chad worshiping Jew loving cuckolds.

Here we are...
BASED

When I was bluepiller back in high school, I wasn't stupid enough give any kind of gift to a female on Valentine's day, christmas, birthday, or any other event because I knew that she would not appreciate the gift.
And by the way why the fuck would you buy something for a female that doesnt give a shit about you? It doesn't make sense. Hypothetically, if I were to buy a gift for a female, she would probably say something like, "oh, thank you. I love it. You're such a good friend"
View attachment 1052711
No shit brocel
Kneeling down to propose
Giving flowers or gifts
Etc is hella cucked and needs to stop

I gift stabs to foids (in csgo)