Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give Your Opinion On Combining Male and Female Bathrooms

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Do you support it or against?
Here are my thoughts:

Male and females going to the same bathroom.
Sometimes you get homeless men sleeping in the bathroom.
You can have perverts masturbating in the toilets while they watch the females.
This can increase unwanted sexual advances or even rapes. What about when mothers bring their little girls in the bathroom?
If you brought your little daughter into the bathroom and I was there, you'd leave real quick. Trust Me.
There's a lot of sick people out there. I'm one of them.

That made zero sense, next time try to organise your shitty thoughts before you post.

I dont see any benefit from fusing bathrooms

Who's pushing for these bathrooms?

Anyways my opinion = Bad idea, women will no longer use public bathrooms jfl. We will also have to deal with trannies, who already annoy the females by going to their bathrooms. I don't see this benefiting anyone in the end.

That made zero sense, next time try to organise your shitty thoughts before you post.
Have respect for your elders!

It's a bad idea

You're on this forum less than a week and you're already complaining.
If you don't like a post, don't read it.

So what if iam here less than a week? JFL @ claiming superiority on an incel forum.

they should make toilets like the toilets in great anime masterpiece "Dropout"

@Napoleon de Geso would be living in High school :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

I dont see any benefit from fusing bathrooms
I have a hard enough time using the bathroom when it's just men, let alone shitting or pissing next to a woman. Plus all the weird fetishists would go there just for the smells and noises.

You can have perverts masturbating in the toilets while they watch the females.
This can increase unwanted sexual advances or even rapes. What about when mothers bring their little girls in the bathroom?
images

Women are fucking disgusting. As far as public bathrooms go, I've heard that women's bathrooms are absolute shitholes, period pads and blood everywhere, they fucking shit on the floor, little more than animals.

Why the fuck would you want your public washrooms to become even more disgusting than they already are?

I want pee in front of the females with my cock hard as a rock.

i enjoy those bathrooms because i get hard knowing my dick is out in front of girls. moms bringing their daughters? even better. my time to shine (even though lets be honest most parents are shit and let their kids potty by themselves and they ask strangers for help)

cons:
-ive been in plenty of female toilets and they smell worse than mens.
-you will hear female gossip
-hearing females shit and menstruate
-they all like to spray shit which makes smells worse
-say goodbye to toilet paper and towels as a guy. females use them all
-will be seen as a rapist whenever you go in after a female or when you try and look or talk to her. anything will be he said she said

More cons than pros but tbh i like unisex facilities. Love “adjusting myself” near the sink. Put on a good show then when she leaves I go back in the toilet and fap. Cum all over the seats knowing a woman has to sit on my cum. Or at least touch it

Just leave a massive taco bell deuce in it for the next normie fag to encounter.

Pro: Good opportunity to put "Islam is right about women" papers on the wall.

I like the idea. I can creepmaxx on females.

It’s disgusting and I’m against it. I don’t want to smell roastie shit fermented with Chad cum. :feelspuke:

I don't care that much, but I imagine most women wouldn't feel safe sharing the bathroom with a bunch of dudes

it already happens at most colleges. the first floor of all buildings have gender neutral

nah

i would rather avoid foids as much as possible

Women are fucking disgusting. As far as public bathrooms go, I've heard that women's bathrooms are absolute shitholes, period pads and blood everywhere, they fucking shit on the floor, little more than animals.

Why the fuck would you want your public washrooms to become even more disgusting than they already are?
i enjoy those bathrooms because i get hard knowing my dick is out in front of girls. moms bringing their daughters? even better. my time to shine (even though lets be honest most parents are shit and let their kids potty by themselves and they ask strangers for help)

cons:
-ive been in plenty of female toilets and they smell worse than mens.
-you will hear female gossip
-hearing females shit and menstruate
-they all like to spray shit which makes smells worse
-say goodbye to toilet paper and towels as a guy. females use them all
-will be seen as a rapist whenever you go in after a female or when you try and look or talk to her. anything will be he said she said

More cons than pros but tbh i like unisex facilities. Love “adjusting myself” near the sink. Put on a good show then when she leaves I go back in the toilet and fap. Cum all over the seats knowing a woman has to sit on my cum. Or at least touch it
nah

i would rather avoid foids as much as possible
^These and also false accusations would skyrocket.

Even more men will be falsely accused of harassing women. It always makes me rage when I catch a girl in the men's bathroom. If a man went in the women's room, he'd be arrested.

Me too intensifies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back