Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Give you $100,000 will you want to go back to 12th grade?

Give you $100,000 will you want to go back to 12th grade?

• Yes

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • With 300K I will

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
If I paid 100,000 for you to go back to your SAT years, would you do it again?

Spoiler: I won't. Not because of the bullying, but because of the injtensive studying schedule

Fuck no, it was already stressful enough as is. Trying to repeat it for a measly 100k just doesn’t seem worth it

Yes, I'm going to pimp out freshman foids to loli connoisseurs

i wouldnt ask out my crush and keep mental health:feelsaww:

I'll take it. I have a bone to pick with those bastards. Though I'd like to go back a few more years to get prepared.

Sure, I had friends back then and that was the year I decided to become a lazy fuck that only did the bare minimum to pass.
Easy money for surgerymaxxing

I would just truancy-max

do i know im getting 100k? if yes im being the best shitter i could be, putting absolutely 0 effort into school

wtf thats easy... I'd be back in 2016 and I'd just spend the entire year buying crypto. only having to do 1 year of highschool again? But if it was start from freshman year or middle school again I'd decline.

Lol 12th grade for me was the easiest year of high school. My schedule was like 2 hours less than years 9-11 so i finished at like 12 pm every day. I also got done with all my hard classes so i was chillin most the time taking weight lifting and band. I was waiting for graduation that year. So yeah i would easily take the 100k just so i could move out of NYC once and for all

Spoiler: I won't. Not because of the bullying, but because of the injtensive studying schedule
yeah i would.i would just drop out and get 100k and be younger kek

I'd even do that for free, tired of being an old guy who missed teen love :feelsbadman:

yes i would have done college again low inhib

Definitely, hindsite is 2020, could fix some of the things I fucked up. But I'd also have to go through some tough shit again

I'd invest that cash in the s&p 500 and have $742,002 nowadays :feelsmage:

I would take it and put it all into crypto, then NEETmaxx with my massive fortune

Fuck yeah I would just get over with that shit and make some good vacation in Mallorca :feelsokman:

I need the money so yes

Definitely, hindsite is 2020, could fix some of the things I fucked up. But I'd also have to go through some tough shit again

I'd invest that cash in the s&p 500 and have $742,002 nowadays :feelsmage:
This, I'd probably go balls deep in Bitcoin when it comes out and retire maxx.

Why no? Just mine some cyrpto and be rich.

So, I'm getting back to 1993 with all the knowledge I have now, and getting 100k? What's the catch?

Error 404: Downside Not Found

So, I'm getting back to 1993 with all the knowledge I have now, and getting 100k? What's the catch?
YoU have to go to medical achool with all that money

Yes, 12th grade was a cakewalk of half assing n skirting by on bare minumum effort to pass n gtfo for me:feelsjuice:

12th grade was a good year for me, so yeah

100k is well worth it to study high school material