Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Give me your take on this...

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I've been thinking, if I can grow a beard with some minoxidil that I'm going to buy in 2 months then I can just cover the lower part of my face with a beard and then just hide my eye area with sunglasses.

What's your guy's take on this?

Last edited:
Not a bad idea

You can't fraud forever but yes this is good for first impressions.

Ronnie Mcnutt did that and he still blew himself away so it won’t work to fraud you into a Chad or LTN bro. :cryfeels:

Though Mcnutski did have a girlfriend at one point she was a fat, ugly, pig faced bitch. :feelsokman:

If you’re only doing it so people don’t immediately gag when they look at you that’s ok though. :feelsclown:

You can't fraud forever but yes this is good for first impressions.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

I can't just wear the sunglasses forever but it would help with the initial impression.

I can cope with this until I get under eyelid retraction surgery

Ronnie Mcnutt did that and he still blew himself away so it won’t work to fraud you into a Chad or LTN bro. :cryfeels:

Though Mcnutski did have a girlfriend at one point she was a fat, ugly, pig faced bitch. :feelsokman:
Maybe I can look like a cool as nigga with the sunglasses?:feelsbadman:

I've been thinking, if I can grow a beard with soke minoxidil that I'm going to buy in 2 months then I can just cover the lower part of my face with a beard and then just hide my eye area with sunglasses.

What's your guy's take on this?
not bad

Maybe I can look like a cool as nigga with the sunglasses?:feelsbadman:
Well cats is fruity these days so make sure they’re those colored tinted lenses like bright red or orange or some shit, heh. :feelsokman:

Well cats is fruity these days so make sure they’re those colored tinted lenses like bright red or orange or some shit, heh. :feelsokman:
Lmaoo :feelskek:

zach galifianakis drinking GIF