Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me your best baldcel blackpills

E

Eyedea

Greycel
Title. I need baldcel blackpills for a dating experiment

what do you mean by that? It's obvious that balding is a death sentence for most of men. Especially at young age since no women wants to give her child a baldcel gene

bald men gross out other men, even ones who aren't gay or are even old

it just looks shitty, like you have cancer and aids

if you can grow a nice beard you are saved. In this case shave it off completely, still worse than a normal hairstyle without hairloss but doesn't look that bad. Keeping your hair with high degree of norwooding is a death sentence

Bald head is a death sentence unless you've got good facial bone structure

bald looks so bad and i think im balding fuck

Akarin said:
what do you mean by that? It's obvious that balding is a death sentence for most of men. Especially at young age since no women wants to give her child a baldcel gene

Isn't it the mother who passes the balding gene?

Balding is the best form of population control outside of contraceptives and birth control.

tehgymcel420 said:
Akarin said:
Isn't it the mother who passes the balding gene?

Yes. The mothers' male relatives decide if you're gonna bald or not. If they were balding at a young age, you will too.