Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Give me the most brutal and heartbreaking blackpill you can give me.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
I think I've become completely addicted to the black pill. It's like taking off a blindfold and beholding the most hideous side of female nature. The most disheartening black pills so far have been babycel and how women hate/reject their children for being ugly, or how Oneitis suck chad/dog semen while you think about them. But I want something more brutal, something that will make me distrust FOIDs forever.

your own existence

I think I've become completely addicted to the black pill. It's like taking off a blindfold and beholding the most hideous side of female nature. The most disheartening black pills so far have been babycel and how women hate/reject their children for being ugly, or how Oneitis suck chad/dog semen while you think about them. But I want something more brutal, something that will make me distrust FOIDs forever.
thoughts on dugin?

thoughts on dugin?
A completely perpicacious thinker, and avant-garde in his way of observing tradition. The Atlanticist world is dead, the future belongs to the multipolar order.

Even if you manage to ascend and even if you were born a Chad it is almost a 100% certainty that if you are the relationship type she will cuck you or simply leave you at some point and usually when you are at your most vulnerable and need her the most.

:lul::lul::lul: rise of the steppe rus

Asian immigrants rape locals

In Moscow, a 17-year-old student met with a girl, but instead of a date got into an unpleasant story: he was raped in a perverted form.

According to the publication, a sophomore at a Moscow university met a girl in a chat bot on the afternoon of February 25. They agreed to meet the same day at the subway station.
Lera called Andrei (name changed) to her home. But in the entranceway she said that she forgot her keys. At that moment, the student felt a strong blow to the head.
The attacker told the guy that he had met his friend's girlfriend, for which he now had to answer.
He forced him into a car and took him to a wooded park area "to talk". Another guy joined them there, and the two of them took Andrei deep into the forest.

Unknown persons took away the student's cell phone and demanded that he give up all his money. But he had only 100 rubles with him.
Then one of the unknown men put him on his knees and began to rape him, while the second one filmed the whole thing.
It is reported that the Investigative Committee has launched an investigation into the crime. Two men of Asian appearance and a girl aged 15-16 are suspected.

Asian immigrants rape locals

In Moscow, a 17-year-old student met with a girl, but instead of a date got into an unpleasant story: he was raped in a perverted form.

According to the publication, a sophomore at a Moscow university met a girl in a chat bot on the afternoon of February 25. They agreed to meet the same day at the subway station.
Lera called Andrei (name changed) to her home. But in the entranceway she said that she forgot her keys. At that moment, the student felt a strong blow to the head.
The attacker told the guy that he had met his friend's girlfriend, for which he now had to answer.
He forced him into a car and took him to a wooded park area "to talk". Another guy joined them there, and the two of them took Andrei deep into the forest.

Unknown persons took away the student's cell phone and demanded that he give up all his money. But he had only 100 rubles with him.
Then one of the unknown men put him on his knees and began to rape him, while the second one filmed the whole thing.
It is reported that the Investigative Committee has launched an investigation into the crime. Two men of Asian appearance and a girl aged 15-16 are suspected.

:lul: :lul: :lul: LMFAO FUCKED UP
LITERALLY GENGHIS KHAN SHIT

what is it with russia and men raping men? i hear in the army they rape new recruits too all the time

:lul: :lul: :lul: LMFAO FUCKED UP
LITERALLY GENGHIS KHAN SHIT

what is it with russia and men raping men? i hear in the army they rape new recruits too all the time
don't know if all new recruits get raped but non-Russian minorities and immigrants act very hostile

8od.jpg
dedy3.jpg
1631096440255492887.png
145640301615848283.jpg

Last edited:
don't know if all new recruits get raped but non-Russian minorities and immigrants act very hostile

View attachment 1075786
8od.jpg
dedy3.jpg
1631096440255492887.png
145640301615848283.jpg
taste of diversity, multiculturalism and Eurasianism

View: https://coub.com/view/6holm

4chan used to have these threads about how recruits were raped to death
and people from russia replied
this one dude said a friend of his went in, got bullied, was stupid and fought back, and then they started throwing chairs at him, like 20 people at once
then they held him down and put a soldering iron in his ass
and hes basically mentally gone

also with looking at videos of bullying in eastern europe, i always feel like I would be dead if I lived there
their male suicide rate is giga high, I would have 100% made the statistic

this one dude said a friend of his went in, got bullied, was stupid and fought back, and then they started throwing chairs at him, like 20 people at once
it's true, army is a place for the lowlife scum, criminals, young thug culture scum, immigrants, ethnic minorities.
also with looking at videos of bullying in eastern europe, i always feel like I would be dead if I lived there
school bullying ruined me mentally

man got disabled for life and scum who did it only got 4 and 1 year of prison time

just fucking lol, imagine letting people like that go
harsh truth about life, scum like your bullies living a normal life while you rot

4chan used to have these threads about how recruits were raped to death
and people from russia replied

EE is brutal. It was even more brutal in 1990s.

it's true, army is a place for the lowlife scum, criminals, young thug culture scum, immigrants, ethnic minorities.
Why everyone says then that the best men are in the army and die first?

Why everyone says then that the best men are in the army and die first?
Don't know, maybe they mean the most capable of surviving? Sure thugs and lowlife criminals are very tough.

Don't know, maybe they mean the most capable of surviving? Sure thugs and lowlife criminals are very tough.
I remember reading such statement even in this forum.
Some hardened criminals are very mentally tough.

I remember reading such statement even in this forum.
Some hardened criminals are very mentally tough.
sure they're, even a normie won't survive among them.

Most brutal black pill is the age pill. It starts with you understanding the importance of teen love (it's so important it gets a pill of his own), what you lost and the slow realization that it's over. Then you become a wizard and your copes no longer work, not even alcohol, because hangovers start to become brutal. It's also in the 30s people half your age are lifemogging you to the moon. And finally you become the loser uncle of your family/friends group, that old bachelor without a family of his own whom all kids call uncle.

our life

You are blackpilled and you despise foids, but even after all that, your brain will keep you attracted to the very thing that you stand no chance of getting, for the rest of your life. Every so often, your brain will remind you that you need a foid, you must get a foid to carry on the species. Its over.

At least it means in war you don't lose the best men. It sounds like thugmaxxed low IQ sexhaving normies make up the army.

It sounds like thugmaxxed low IQ sexhaving normies make up the army.
most common type of men i see in armed forces is a typical badboy Jock that bullied his peers in school.

brutal bluepill

IMG 4283

Most brutal black pill is the age pill. It starts with you understanding the importance of teen love (it's so important it gets a pill of his own), what you lost and the slow realization that it's over. Then you become a wizard and your copes no longer work, not even alcohol, because hangovers start to become brutal. It's also in the 30s people half your age are lifemogging you to the moon. And finally you become the loser uncle of your family/friends group, that old bachelor without a family of his own whom all kids call uncle.
Thank you. Now I want to kill myself.

Thank you. Now I want to kill myself.
You and me both.

If inceldom persists when I'm older, I'll really kill myself or go full urban hermit. When everyone mogs you existence is pure humiliation.

You and me both.

If inceldom persists when I'm older, I'll really kill myself or go full urban hermit. When everyone mogs you existence is pure humiliation.
Me too man. I idk how much time I will still bare to live this way.

You will die alone and quickly be forgotten for good. At most, someone might think to themselves "Oh, that weirdo died today. Huh." That will be the last thought that anyone ever has of you, then life will carry on as normal. You will never have children. You will leave no legacy. It will be as if you had never even existed to begin with.

Last edited:
Matt. 13:12 (KJV) For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Matt. 13:12 (KJV) For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
a classic

Even if you ascend the toilet can easily replace you while you might go years and years without another relationship practically becoming an incel again.

There’s men in this world that have committed suicide due to foid rejecting them/ breaking their heart. The foid then proceeds to laugh at the man who suicided together along with the chads that they fuck.

Think about any time in your life you thought you looked good. You thought you were decently attractive maybe for that one day, your hair looked good etc and you had nice clothes on. However, foids were secretly laughing at you and mocking you thinking “why does this guy look so confident?”