Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me one good reason to not take the jew pills (SSRIs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
Try it, if it work for you its all good. I tried few jewpills none helped me.

SSRIs (used as anti-depressants) can ironically make you more depressed. It's also not a long-term solution.

SSRIs (used as anti-depressants) can ironically make you more depressed. It's also not a long-term solution.
Will it give me the urge to kms?

Might make your depressive thoughts worse and kills your libido.

Can you give me a TLDR please?
tl;dr it really fucks you up.

Just read that first paragraph. You don't have to read the rest.

I honestly don't see anything special except for overdose shit. They seem to be helping me and kinda feel like acid somehow but I cannot speak for others:feelsLSD:

I never seen normies who take antidepressants complain about the side effects tbh, maybe it only happens in rare cases?

I never seen normies who take antidepressants complain about the side effects tbh, maybe it only happens in rare cases?
I don't know the frequency of occurrence, but it is a side effect.

It doesn't do anything good for you it only fucks you up. Also, why do you want to take them? Is it for depression or some bs like anxiety?

I'm the Contrarian of this thread, it seems.

Dopamine

Here, we show that fluoxetine can induce long-lasting enhancement of dopaminergic modulation at the mossy fiber synapse. Synaptic responses arising from the mossy fiber-CA3 pyramidal cell synapse were recorded using acute mouse hippocampal slices. Dopamine potentiates mossy fiber synaptic transmission by activating D1-like receptors. Chronic fluoxetine treatment induced a prominent increase in the magnitude of dopamine-induced synaptic potentiation, and this effect was maintained at least up to 1 month after withdrawal of fluoxetine

The central dopaminergic system has also been suggested to be an important target for the treatment of psychiatric disorders. Dopamine has been implicated in the pathophysiology of mood disorders (Suhara et al, 1992) and mechanisms of action of antidepressant drugs including SSRIs (D'Aquila et al, 2000). Dopamine can potentiate the mossy fiber synaptic transmission, and this effect is associated with activity of mice in novel environments (Kobayashi et al, 2006). The dopamine-induced synaptic potentiation at the mossy fiber synapse is mediated by D1-like receptors (Kobayashi and Suzuki, 2007). D1-like receptors are involved in behavioral effects of antidepressants in animal models of depression (D'Aquila et al, 1994; Gambarana et al, 1995; Sampson et al, 1991)

Dopamine 2

The results of the study reveal that there was significant improvement in some cognitive function. Cognitive functions are improved at first follow-up and they improved continuously up to last follow-up that is at one month. It is observed that there was improvement in the primary disease. So, final score of the cognitive parameters is because of the resultant activity of direct drug action and improvement in the underlying disease.

Can you give me a TLDR please?
Don't raise the dose, if you don't feel effects of SSRI even after 6 weeks it needed to kick in.
Also, sertraline speeds up weight gain like crazy in some people.

I prefer physical exercise (combat sports included) to chemical agents.

Because they are of (((die Juden))). :bigbrain: