Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me Based Blackpills

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
I keep coping with red pill ideology garbage and i need some based blackpill to set me free and stop coping

Measure yourself, look at the number, remind yourself no foid will ever want you.

foids must love their men more than they do in order to stay in a healthy relationship

Men are objects of beauty to females. Females have aesthetic appreciation of male physicality and physiognomy. They have strong incentive to select men who will be more likely to sire "sexy sons."

Vain women have huge egos and cannot handle rejection. Especially from "low class" males who are extremely undesirable. Observe:

She denigrated an autistic man because he refused to worship her like the other 5+ orbiters she had.

Go to the sewers and sort the posts by most upvoted

I keep coping with red pill ideology garbage and i need some based blackpill to set me free and stop coping
Tails - Blackpill Clips on youtube. Hundreds upon hundreds of blackpill shorts. The blackpill Library of Alexandria.

high tier genetics=success.
low tier genetics=1)no status: dropping out of society and neetmaxxing.
2)social status:betabuxx to a filthy old beef roasted full of maggots cunt.
eventually rope or divorce rape.

read IncelsWiki, if you aren't curious enough then you shouldn't be here and no one is going to follow your commands.

Look up Face&lms in addition to inceltv and tails.

high tier genetics=success.
low tier genetics=1)no status: dropping out of society and neetmaxxing.
2)social status:betabuxx to a filthy old beef roasted full of maggots cunt.
eventually rope or divorce rape.