Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GIVE M OMEYNOY

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
sSEND E1 ME 1 MILLION RIGHT NO-W

Elon Musk Weed GIF

No wageslave like many of us.

Is it hard to make money from surveys? How much did you make in 1 day again? $7? How many hrs?

I CAN'T

I WQOULD IF THEY LET ME BUT THEY WONT LET ME FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY
Why did you go to another country without money in the first please?

Why did you go to another country without money in the first please?
Because I want to live there

I dont want to live in this shithole UK anymore.

Is it hard to make money from surveys? How much did you make in 1 day again? $7? How many hrs?
You can make 5-10$ a day. But it is hard work. On this Qmee shit you make like 2£ an hour max. I would have to work 10 hours a day on this surveys shit to make money I rather not.

Because I want to live there

I dont want to live in this shithole UK anymore.
That's fine, but you didn't have a plan. How did you not get yourself a work visa?

That's fine, but you didn't have a plan. How did you not get yourself a work visa?
I am not there yet and I dont want work visa. Work visa is useless they pay 1$ a day there.

You can make 5-10$ a day. But it is hard work. On this Qmee shit you make like 2£ an hour max. I would have to work 10 hours a day on this surveys shit to make money I rather not.
How is it hard work? Don't you just have to answer questions and stuff? You can listen to music while you're at it. Is there a time limit? Is it available in Sweden? When do you get payed after you've done the surveys?

How is it hard work? Don't you just have to answer questions and stuff? You can listen to music while you're at it. Is there a time limit? Is it available in Sweden? When do you get payed after you've done the surveys?
Go try it for a day and you will see what I mean. It is soul destroying work for starvation wage. I would do it if I could at least make 4$ in an hour reliably but you can't even get that.

Also sometimes the survey providers scam you. I took a 20 minute survey and they didn't pay me.

Go try it for a day and you will see what I mean. It is soul destroying work for starvation wage. I would do it if I could at least make 4$ in an hour reliably but you can't even get that.

Also sometimes the survey providers scam you. I took a 20 minute survey and they didn't pay me.
Interesting. Do you get paid right away after the survey or do they pay you at the end of the month?

You get paid instantly.
Hmm... $4 is not much a day but when i'm thinking about all the poor currys and chinese gold farmers making that amount it kinda motivates me to try it. I think it's harder to find survey work in Sweden though. More complicated compared to the UK or wherever you are based.

Hmm... $4 is not much a day but when i'm thinking about all the poor currys and chinese gold farmers making that amount it kinda motivates me to try it. I think it's harder to find survey work in Sweden though. More complicated compared to the UK or wherever you are based.
Yes

USA is the best for surveys, then UK. Other countries don't have much surveys, most of the good surveys are from Universities and UK has a lot of universities but still a very little amount compared to USA. USA has like 10x more.

You can make a 'low-quality' living with surveys in USA easily.

Not so much in the UK.

It's Brutal. I do not know how to make money.

Actually I do know one way but I rather not do that.

I know how to make money in DREAD but I don't want to do this

That is last resort.

Ask forsen for the money, he might help you with his jewish wealth

Ask forsen for the money, he might help you with his jewish wealth
action is never coming for me forsen has forgottne me already its over for me

Did u do the phone farming thing?