Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Girls with boyfriends behave differently

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
I mean just interact with any girl in any social setting and if she is behaving somewhat normally, like you are a humanbeing compared to your previous experiences with females in general it is very likely that she has a boyfriend or married. Have you noticed this? Probably similar to old women behaviour. On the other hand single ones simply ignore your existent, makes disgust stares etc.

Girls with boyfriends are nicer to me, not as in they are trying to cheat, but as in that they are more likely going to be friends.

Just my personal experience

lol no they behave the same

instead of fucking chad or making any advances, they treat incels worse

if they are in very long relationships or married then they act nicer

if you're like me... good job feeling attracted to those women, retard, the whole reason you're being attracted to them is that they are UNAVAILABLE.

How many woumen do you have to talk to to eveun noutice this :chad:

I've never noticed that, but then again I never interact with females...

if you're like me... good job feeling attracted to those women, retard, the whole reason you're being attracted to them is that they are UNAVAILABLE.

Well the reason you think that is they act like they available. They will friendzone you after all and laugh by saying they are in relationship but why they act differently? Weird.
How many woumen do you have to talk to to eveun noutice this :chad:

Well I don't have male or female friends but there are places I have to talk with them and act like normal to fit in otherwise life doesnt work out. Such as at work.

Well the reason you think that is they act like they available. They will friendzone you after all and laugh by saying they are in relationship but why they act differently? Weird.
because a relationship has tempered them
don't you know what a relationship looks like now?
it's the man constantly kissing her ass and planning surprises, so that she's never upset

Probably because they expect you to know your place with that knowledge

I get ignored by pretty much all women. Stacies and warpigs treat me the same. No looks of disgust, no mean comments, no reactions whatsoever other than the minimum required to end interaction in a given situation.

If I became a spree shooter, they wouldn't even run away from me, they'd just pretend I don't have a gun and then pretend they don't know why their lung is leaking blood.

They'd just pretend I don't have a gun and then pretend they don't know why their lung is leaking blood.
I know that feeling. Some people assume you are not capable of anything.

If I became a spree shooter, they wouldn't even run away from me, they'd just pretend I don't have a gun and then pretend they don't know why their lung is leaking blood.

:feelskek:

You'd actually be surprised of the powER it would give you, and how they would finally notice you for a change. But they won't look straight into your eyes, just straight at the gun, as if it's a black cock.

Cope. All foids have gfs regardless of the circumstances or shit.

Femoids with no bfs are likely degeneracymaxxing to the fullest. They see a guy and immediately size them up.

Girls with boyfriends are nicer to me, not as in they are trying to cheat, but as in that they are more likely going to be friends.

Just my personal experience
just be an orbiter theory
dont be a cuck

if theyre banged by chads then theire more emphoric

they may feel more secure near you because they have their gigachad bf in backs of their heads at all times while interacting with you

Old or married women are the only ones who interact with me normally. Young foids treat me like I don't exist

I dont know the difference tbh.