Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls with autism vs boys with autism: Life check

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Thank you society

Autistic women are probably seen as an easy lay to NT men whilst not even autistic women want autistic guys.

Last edited:
Foids can't be autistic imo.

Femoids in general live on a tutorial mode with cheats.

All toilets are autistic. Was there any doubt?

The way soyciety treats autistic foids VS the way soyciety treats autistic males is just fucking out of this world

When I was at school there were no female loners no matter how odd their personalities were. On the other hand someone like me had to eat lunch alone. A 17 year old can never recover from that experience. In my final year of school I just brought in lunch and ate it in the toilets to ease my suffering.

When I was at school there were no female loners no matter how odd their personalities were. On the other hand someone like me had to eat lunch alone. A 17 year old can never recover from that experience. In my final year of school I just brought in lunch and ate it in the toilets to ease my suffering.
Yeah, I had the same exact experience growing up, every year of school. I eventually went to eat lunch in the library instead of the toilets; it felt a much better place to hide, because no other students were there during lunch. :fuk:

Foid autism just makes them le quirky nerds and leaves smv entirely intact meanwhile the males are stuck either delusionmaxxing if low functioning or going Adam lanza if high functioning