Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls will never love me because im not a dominant alpha male

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I’m a nice guy. I want to take a girl on romantic dates and spoil her with gifts. Girls hate guys like me. They want to get fucked by a dominant alpha Chad like Christian Grey. Rape, pulling hair, gagging on big cocks, that’s what girls like.

True. I'm also too nice. Maybe I should start injecting testosterone so I don't give a fuck about their feelings anymore and just see them as objects?

Trash redpill thread. It's all about the face whether you're nice or not. Chads just happen to be abusive because they're aggressive and don't give a fuck about whores because they can fuck shit tons of them if they wanted.

You always keep posting threads about your low T etc.

You always keep posting threads about your low T etc.
I feel like he's trolling us. His threads seems too beta and trollish and most of them are bluepilled/redpilled.

I feel like he's trolling us. His threads seems too beta and trollish and most of them are bluepilled/redpilled.

Hmm, very low effort though.

i am also a calm and repaxed guy irl. I don't want to act like someone else.

You're not a nice guy you're a simp

If that were true buraku man would be the most desire race of all.

Girls will never love you because you're ugly