Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Girls who say "I like short guys"

Legit see many height matched couples or even woman mogging man a little bit today.

Reee all you want but it's what I see

Lost a minute of my life to a dumb tiktok video.:fuk:

The Holy Trinity is face, height, and race.

If you have face and race, then you can score something, though your number of sex partners decrease dramatically and you're likely to be disrespected by other men.

The best short men can do is travelling. Find some region with less competition and start from there, otherwise things are going to be very difficult for them.

Legit see many height matched couples or even woman mogging man a little bit today.

How about younger couples?
The man seems to always be much taller than the women in those.

She lies like the whore she is, i bet her fucker is over 6 feet, also when she talks about short guy still air grabs his head 4 inches above her. Liking short guys is so foreign for females they make a joke video about it.

The Holy Trinity is face, height, and race.

If you have face and race, then you can score something, though your number of sex partners decrease dramatically and you're likely to be disrespected by other men.

The best short men can do is travelling. Find some region with less competition and start from there, otherwise things are going to be very difficult for them.

Yet she was sitting alongside a 16-year-old tall White male daily. 5'11 or 6'0.

also when she talks about short guy still air grabs his head 4 inches above her.
4 inches above her is still considered manlet

When they say they like short guys they're talking about guys like Tom Holland which are "short" (173cm for a foid is short) high tier normie, famous and rich kek.

Thanks for reminding me why I hate women.

I immediatley knew from her face that she was a whore

If you still think it's face > height then you deserve to be stoned

Face is much more important than height. Anyone claiming anything else is gigacoping.

I see this as well. The height pill and face pill can coexist. Short ugly men can be incel while good looking short men can slay because if you’re going to be short you better have a good face to make up for it

Face is much more important than height. Anyone claiming anything else is gigacoping.
Please elab, how is it gigacoping? You know I used to think like you until I realized I was wrong, I heard many foids even say that they prefer a 3/10 guy with good height over a 9/10 manlet.
I see this as well. The height pill and face pill can coexist. Short ugly men can be incel while good looking short men can slay because if you’re going to be short you better have a good face to make up for it
many foids say short cute guys are a waste of cuteness, and foids don't take short men seriously whether they are attractive or not. They see them as cucks to be controlled and manipulated for the foid's own personal gain

Last edited:
Please elab, how is it gigacoping? You know I used to think like you until I realized I was wrong, I heard many foids even say that they prefer a 3/10 guy with good height over a 9/10 manlet.

many foids say short cute guys are a waste of cuteness
Good facial features are more important than just being tall. That's my argument anyway.

I will elaborate. A 5'8 attractive asian guy who has western facial features would be far more popular with girls than just an ugly or even normal 6'1 ricecel. Face gives you a massive halo effect.

Last edited:
Good facial features are more important than just being tall. That's my argument anyway.

I will elaborate. A 5'8 attractive asian guy who has western facial features would be far more popular with girls than just an ugly or even normal 6'1 ricecel. Face gives you a massive halo effect.
Does this guy look facially attractive?

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@seanhasjokes/video/7016849124775578886?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&q=short%20guys&t=1642259024133

It's over for less than 6 foot manlets and dicklets like me :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

why isn't posting tiktok holes bannable

She lies like the whore she is, i bet her fucker is over 6 feet, also when she talks about short guy still air grabs his head 4 inches above her. Liking short guys is so foreign for females they make a joke video about it.
Many will ignore this fact but you’re right
she was referring to some dude at like 5’6 not her actual height or shorter
why isn't posting tiktok holes bannable
easy to get reactions I guess

Men considered facially attractive by women are much much rarer than short men: heightpill affects more men, so it has greater importance IMO.

Teehee I like short guys:foidSoy:

really how tall:soy:

umm mab 5’11:foidSoy:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Oddly, I was very anxious yet somewhat indifferent to the height aspect. Perhaps it was due to my obliviousness from Autism.

Screenshot from 2022 01 15 10 28 01

She likes short guys only if their face is 9 or 10/10

It’s over for shortcels

If you areon the bottom 10% of height it's over, if you are in the bottom 10% of face it's over unless you can compensate massively or find niche girl.