Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Girls who don't want you to call them by their nickname

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
I remember in school, if I tried calling girls by their nickname, they would say "only my friends can call me that" and I wasn't their friend

has that ever happened to you?

Yes, many times. Hell, they didn’t even like me calling them by their own names.

I don't even know any of their nicknames

They don't like to even speak to me so yeah, they don't want me to call them by their nickname

What do you mean by nickname, like a shortened form of their full first name or something different altogether
No tbh but I never spoke to them

This is very true and blackpilled. One of the people when I was young in a close group of friends were friendly with most guys, most considering I had such an ugly face it wasn't long before she walled herself off whenever I tried to befriend her with some banter.

This is very true and blackpilled. One of the people when I was young in a close group of friends were friendly with most guys, most considering I had such an ugly face it wasn't long before she walled herself off whenever I tried to befriend her with some banter.
Brutal :feelsbadman:. Can't really relate because I was always too high inhib to try speaking informally like this.
Yeah my parents told me to "just talk to them, they're your classmates and go to the same school!" fucking stupid boomers

Yeah my parents told me to "just talk to them, they're your classmates and go to the same school!" fucking stupid boomers
boomers are bluepilled old fucks. They don't know what its like to have your social and academic life monitored constantly during school. You say one wrong word or do something slightly odd of the social norm and you will get kids pull their iphones out of their pockets faster than a gunslinger and snapchatting your embarrasing moment with all the popular school kid circles. Thankfully never happened to me but one kid wasn't as lucky as me. One guy on the news was caught masturbating in the toilets by some faggot with a phone secretly recording standing on the toilets and heard he killed himself. Clown world. Imagine making fun of someone for doing something 100% of boys do, even the fuckface who recorded, and making his entire life crumble down just for some school clout. high school kids are fucking psychos.

Last edited:
boomers are bluepilled old fucks. They don't know what its like to have your social and academic life monitored constantly during school. You say one wrong word or do something slightly odd of the social norm and you will get kids pull their iphones out of their pockets faster than a gunslinger and snapchatting your embarrasing moment with all the popular school kid circles. Thankfully never happened to me but one kid wasn't as lucky as me. One guy on the news was caught masturbating in the toilets by some faggot with a phone secretly recording standing on the toilets and heard he killed myself. Clown world.
If this were to happen to me they would say, "just tell the teacher!" I swear to fucking god why do we have to "respect your elders" when they don't do shit? The blackpill has been more helpful than my parents, teachers, and peers.

A lot of foids don't like it when I call them by their first names instead of Ms.________ (with emphasis on the Mizzzzzz).

Then there was this one girl in high school named Alexandra who didn't want me to call her Alex even though that's what all her friends called her.

Foids will come up with the silliest reasons to get mad at unattractive guys.

There were never any nicknames at my school.

I remember in school, if I tried calling girls by their nickname, they would say "only my friends can call me that" and I wasn't their friend

No.

I didn't talk to them and they pretended I didn't exist

Dont remember, but saw it happening to my friend online. He called weeb cunt by nickname, and she started to scream "FOR FRIENDS ONLYYY" :feelsree:

And he, after all similar various shit, stil refusing to become fully blackpilled

Nedraugss