Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Girls unknowingly fulfill my fetish

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Not a big fetish of mine but I kinda like being mistreated by cute girls. So I work with a couple young cute girls. They are pretty friendly to me considering my looks. I know I will never fuck them but that’s not the point.

What I do get from them, is that I can jokingly say something that gets them going or makes them yell at me. It’s all in good fun and everything is done in a joking manner. But when they yell at me or tell me to go way whatever I pretend it’s real and kinda get off on it.

Damn, let me take a guess your definitely an old cel. Fetishes like this develop for a reason.

fuckin cuck I want to kill you god fuckin damn I am going full berserk mode today I guess I have enough of everybody's bullshit

Self-confidence in the shitter, understandable. But, not like this!
Sick Oh No GIF by CBeebies HQ

How the fuck does OP like being mistreated by girls?

It shows weakness.

It really does, it is unfortunate. Shows how much he has been beaten down that he is willing to tolerate being mistreated by them just to get some ounce of attention and validation for existing in their presence.
Getting no attention from foids is better than being mistreated and bullied by them.

incels.is moment

I wish they would let me enjoy this fetish. Sounds hot tbh

Not sure if i described this correctly. Basically I get zero attention from cute girls. So this is the only way but just annoying and teasing them. What no pussy does to a mf.

Not a big fetish of mine but I kinda like being mistreated by cute girls. So I work with a couple young cute girls. They are pretty friendly to me considering my looks. I know I will never fuck them but that’s not the point.

What I do get from them, is that I can jokingly say something that gets them going or makes them yell at me. It’s all in good fun and everything is done in a joking manner. But when they yell at me or tell me to go way whatever I pretend it’s real and kinda get off on it.
That's cool, im glad you have that

Teasing girls is the basis of flirting

Based and blackpilled fetish NGL

Damn.
I’m not sure if I should feel sorry or happy for you

soy. that's what you are