Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls spoil at 16

flaK33

flaK33

Freikorps
Girls spoil at 16 these days. Before they turn 16, there are a lot who dont go to Party and behave like human beings.

18-21 is the ideal age for me Tbh.

18-21 is the ideal age for me Tbh.
used up hags with over 666 dicks inside them (flesh and plastic), their brain already been overwritten by chads cum
Roastie sperm

fuck im so disgusted
foids are alien parasites that collect all DNA just to morph into something else with the time. Sadly you as the incel will never be able to brainfuck her yourself since hundreds of chads already brainfucked her and digged deep inside her brain

Nah they are hypergamous truecel hating hivemind form birth to death

used up hags with over 666 dicks inside them (flesh and plastic), their brain already been overwritten by chads cum
View attachment 1105563
That article makes a lot of sense.
Me and my half brothers have the same mother, but different fathers.
And I have been told that I look a lot like the half brother that was born before me.

Agecuck you only keep 18 as the gap because the law
I genuinely believe foids are more attractive at the age range.

Girls spoil at 16 these days. Before they turn 16, there are a lot who dont go to Party and behave like human beings.
16 is the prime age for childbearing,

so,

If a foid is scheduled to be used for 5 pregnancies, she would ideally be impregnated at ages 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18.

At age 18 a foid is already 2 years past her prime, and should be discarded as a potential breeding partner. By age 30 foids are granny material.

Yeah but why is 18 the lowest is it som kinda magical number is 17 too young ?
If one wanted $6000, is $5999 too low?

16 is the prime age for childbearing,

so,

If a foid is scheduled to be used for 5 pregnancies, she would ideally be impregnated at ages 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18.

At age 18 a foid is already 2 years past her prime, and should be discarded as a potential breeding partner. By age 30 foids are granny material.
if she naturally bleeds from pussy then she is ready for a breeding with me