Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls share how they feel about short guys

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
"Not my type personally " :waitwhat:

"i couldn't take them seriously i'm sorry. like the men in my family are 6'3 and up. my father is 6'4. that was my representation of what a man is so anything shorter than that is midget status in my eyes " :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Meanwhile she's probably a short chubby potato face with pink hair

What is this weird niggress forum? It's hilarious.
It has a lot of blackpills.

I think black women care about height more than other women do. I have heard them say "I just need a man to be tall" and other things. White women seem to care more about face.

It has a lot of blackpills.

I think black women care about height more than other women do. I have heard them say "I just need a man to be tall" and other things. White women seem to care more about face.
I think they're just honest about most things.

Average African American male height is 5'9. It's even shorter in Africa. Lol at black women's standards.

Their counter argument is then why dont you date fat women. Because weight is something you control it isnt a healthy lifestyle and if you date someone who lives like that you will be more likely to adapt to their unhealthy lifestyle. Being around short guys only makes them look like giant creatures in comparison so they need to find someone to out do them

as a manlet my self I find this funny because these foids think they are hot shit but are just smelly month old tampon abusing donkey used second hand cunts. i should not be allowed to type thi shit as I think I am getting more and more inmature by the day.

Did y’all actually read the thread? While there a lot of short men bashing I also see so many woman saying that they’d give a short man a chance

Did y’all actually read the thread? While there a lot of short men bashing I also see so many woman saying that they’d give a short man a chance
Those comments have the least likes though

There are some pretty brutal stuff here ngl
im a manlet 5'3, its over

Those comments have the least likes though
I see some of them getting the same amount of likes as the ones saying no
This is actually kind of life fuel the way you look at it

Most of them are saying they want one that’s at least taller than them

There’s a girl in there saying he’d boyfriend is the same height as her, 5’6

im a manlet 5'3, its over
Brutal:feelscry:. Se acabo amigo
I see some of them getting the same amount of likes as the ones saying no
This is actually kind of life fuel the way you look at it

Most of them are saying they want one that’s at least taller than them

There’s a girl in there saying he’d boyfriend is the same height as her, 5’6
It’s not a preference though. There’s even one girl who says that only 5’5-5’7 guys approach her so after rejecting them , She’s now willing accept them(settle). Sure there are probably a few who will take a short one assuming he’s good looking , But they all want tall guys

I hope their children born manlets. Karma will teach them humility.
Being short is one of these factor's you cannot simply change. It's cruel from women to reject automatically men just because of his height. They're choosing their partners depending on animal instincts that should disaapear from humanity, especially those modern developed countries long ago!
High IQ

Last edited:
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES.

I hope their children born manlets. Karma will teach them humility.

Still the trash at IT will say height doesn't matter OR "Just get over it"...
Women can lose weight. Men can't gain height as easily as women can lose weight.
Being short is one of these factor's you cannot simply change. It's cruel from women to reject automatically men just because of his height. They're choosing their partners depending on animal instincts that should disaapear from humanity, especially those modern developed countries long ago!

Last edited:

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

disgust
View attachment 178648
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Jesus Christ that good is dumb.

"if Cinderellas' shoe fit,why did it fall off"
almolst like the shoe was made of glass and you can't fit a leg into an opening that's too small.So the opening was just small enough to fit her legs and fall off when running.