Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Girls rating themselves, then they are being rated by guys

infiniteorwhatever

infiniteorwhatever

craves the sweet release of death
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/A-YcBYUfgtc

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"american beauty standards" ; how many time did they talked about personality, has NONE of them understood the concept of the experiment?
plus JFL at how women are treating each other, always with the smile. They put the asian girl last, second the fat girl. The yellow chick knew she'd be ranked better anyway. But foids are always hypocrite, therefore they all kept their smile, while trying their best only to value themselves, not taking the actual attractiveness in consideration (except in their mind)

Look at the white foid's face when she is ranked 3

View attachment 371549:feelskek:

What a misogynistic video! none of these queens were below a 9

LMFAO they switched the black girl from last just to keep the black guy happy.

No fat guys. Surprise. Not even good enough to be considered human.

No fat guys. Surprise. Not even good enough to be considered human.
We are subhuman filth man, chicks can detect this within a fraction of a millisecond of viewing a subhumancels face

They are mostly loud with
masculine features, must be the gmo food,
the asian foid is the only one I would rate 5+/10, look youthful, effeminate, with good skin tone and hair, feminine figure.

I love the passive hostility and jealousy in these foids. Prime traits of a weak humanoid. Can't openly showcase your aggression so it must be subtle and all mental games.

I love the passive hostility and jealousy in these foids. Prime traits of a weak humanoid. Can't openly showcase your aggression so it must be subtle and all mental games.

exactly but it's always like that in life tbh

exactly but it's always like that in life tbh
Yeah it's just nice to see a video of it and then no one talks about it in the comment section on youtube. The world is blind

I guess the order the guys were going to put them in. The women knew what order they were going to be put in but none of them was willing to actually do it. That's why they put the best looking one as the worst.

Lol @ that personality trashtalk and the virtue signaling. Even if the men spent an hour or so talking with them they still wouldnt be able to rate their personalities properly.

If I participated in something like this, I would be put last for sure.

A lot of these comments are harsh as fuck tho. Maria and Michelle are definitely probably 7/10, the rest are up for debate. I can't agree with the comment that says only the asian woman (Michelle) is 5+ because I thought Maria was pretty hot too.
They are mostly loud with
masculine features, must be the gmo food,
the asian foid is the only one I would rate 5+/10, look youthful, effeminate, with good skin tone and hair, feminine figure.
Maria was hot as well, the guys ranked her second, but tbh all the others might be around 5 give or take.

She's objectively less disgusting than the lardbeast
Fat one had better face. The sheboon has a nose like a blobfish.

They put the asian chick first cause they think she’s a nice virgin, otherwise blonde wouldn’t got 1st place but she looks like a basic white hoe.

Asian foid - 7.5
Future CSI token Latina - 7
Blonde Art ho with the androgyne face - 4.5, but prolly an 8 for lesbians
Black foid - 4, would rank higher with blacks
Queen Lardia - 3, got selected to promote body positivity in the video (Pretty features buried under fat), would rank significantly higher if normalbodied

Last edited:
Not watching. But would rank by body weight. At least 3 look fat and completely unfuckable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back