Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Girls pretending they attracted to you

Already happened.
Groups of 2-3 girls saying "my friend finds you attractive", and laughing while saying it.
Luckily I was already aware at the time that this was complete bs and a trap.

Yes it's too embarrassing and I don't even feel like getting into the details.

if you are not invisible to women then you have fakecel tendencies ngl
OK, let's assume I do get attention from women, without details and boasting and shit.
So, you're basically telling me that I still have, as a 36 years old oldcel, a chance to ascend?
Maybe after a massive weight loss? Because I'm a fat fuck.
Because I won't lie to you guys, I do want to ascend someday.

Have you ever pranked by girls, usually stacys, pretending they attracted to you?
Sometimes maybe you really believed them, proceeded with them, then at the stage that things were supposed to be getting serious they uncovered themselves as a prank letting you know they are not really attracted to you, and humiliated you openly or at least openly to some degree?

Or maybe there were borderline cases, that they sent you vaguely messages, that at least from a cold logical perspective make you think they are attracted to you, but you couldn't tell for sure and didn't really know what to do from there? That's the worst prank in my opinion by the way, because when girls\women want someone they are clear and unambiguous. If their messages are open to interpretation that's a prank by definition. The whole point is to play with your mind, make you confused, give expectations, and leave you at this point forever. This is mental abuse and bullying, but that's a way for them to boost their egos and entertain themselves by making a joke of you and play with you an abusive psychological sick game like you were their toy.

So if you got some stories like that share please.
I baited that shit. You don't even know how suicidal I've become. She was teasing me hardcore. When I proceeded to say "let's hang out to know each other better because I like you" and she said. "Your mom asked me to tease you to get more confident with girls" . I was perplexed and shocked beyond this realm. I didn't eat for 4 days straight and I didn't fap 2 months. Even now I try to recover.

I feel like that shit only happens in movies :feelsjuice:
No it does happen IRL, there are chads who like to have fun seeing how much they can manipulate girls like pressuring them into doing pranks on ugly dudes
or just girls daring each other for that because they're malicious

Nah, it's not that easy for a toilet to decieve a based gigatruecel such as myself, bro :feelsthink:

Never began for shortcels. I am invisible for them.

At a school dance in 5th grade, some foids told me a girl wanted me to dance with her so I approach her and get that disgusted face

OK, let's assume I do get attention from women, without details and boasting and shit.
So, you're basically telling me that I still have, as a 36 years old oldcel, a chance to ascend?
Maybe after a massive weight loss? Because I'm a fat fuck.
Because I won't lie to you guys, I do want to ascend someday.
Yes?