Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls mocking me on the bus

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

SEAmaxx is my last hope.
★★★★★
After having completed my sports session I made the journey to my home by taking the bus, the places were all taken, all I had to do was stand towards the center. I notice a girl with a long dress and to be completely honest I liked her physically. My particularity is to stare at certain individuals to analyze them, which I did with this girl but she quickly realized that I was looking at her. She turned to her friend and then they both began to systematically check if I wasn't ogling her. I am certain that they exchanged words calling me creepy or weirdo. Do we no longer have the right to observe someone attractive without being seen as crazy? Obviously the judgment is variable if I was a Chad she would have sent her girlfriend to take my number but as I am ugly and autistic I am ostracized

Aed884b0 4d3a 11ec b71e 4b0bb2814e1f 2987059882

Ugly = crime
Good-looking = confidence

The true intent of those posters is to cause paranoia in foids, making them suspect innocent sub 8 male of thought rape. To take out all the deselected men out of the soyciety.

Its over for londoncels.

Ugly = crime
Good-looking = confidence
We've been saying this for 6 years now but it seems like this is news to you ...
Yes, if you're ugly and you stare, you're seen as a creep, big news.

The true intent of those posters is to cause paranoia in foids, making them suspect innocent sub 8 male of thought rape. To take out all the deselected men out of the soyciety.

Its over for londoncels.
It's also about emasculating men to turn them into good little cucks who serve as laborers without having to endure their existence. Soyciety only needs the sub-5 to sustain the quality of life of the stacy , the chads and the oligarchs.

After having completed my sports session I made the journey to my home by taking the bus, the places were all taken, all I had to do was stand towards the center. I notice a girl with a long dress and to be completely honest I liked her physically. My particularity is to stare at certain individuals to analyze them, which I did with this girl but she quickly realized that I was looking at her. She turned to her friend and then they both began to systematically check if I wasn't ogling her. I am certain that they exchanged words calling me creepy or weirdo. Do we no longer have the right to observe someone attractive without being seen as crazy? Obviously the judgment is variable if I was a Chad she would have sent her girlfriend to take my number but as I am ugly and autistic I am ostracized
What were they doing to try to check if you were staring

It's also about emasculating men to turn them into good little cucks who serve as laborers without having to endure their existence. Soyciety only needs the sub-5 to sustain the quality of life of the stacy , the chads and the oligarchs.
Yes men that knows their place can be tolerated. Its all about teaching men were they stand, and what male privilege is.

We've been saying this for 6 years now but it seems like this is news to you ...
Yes, if you're ugly and you stare, you're seen as a creep, big news.
Well, don't let them complain about being beaten by darktriadmaxxed chads because their personality detector is faulty. If she'd given me a chance I'd have treated her like a gentleman.

They turned their heads towards me to try and catch me looking at her.
Oh i got that too sometimes. but i wasn’t actually staring at them. Sometimes i would just be walking or sitting and they ended up in front of me and they would stare back at me to check if i’m staring and they act like i was trying to stare at them when i was just either looking where i was going or just staring infront of me like any person would do. I would still be looking ahead of me even if they weren’t infront of me but since they’re fucking arrogant as fuck they assume i’m looking at them. What i hate is when i coincidentally stare at a foids direction at the same time as them checking if i’m staring. cuz then they’ll act like i’m actually staring

I would still be looking ahead of me even if they weren’t infront of me but since they’re fucking arrogant as fuck they assume i’m looking at them.
Foids naturally have narcissistic traits, they thrive and crave on the attention paid to them. If we should make a comparison it is like a fuel necessary to operate a machine without that they fall into depression.

Women naturally have narcissistic traits, they thrive and crave on the attention paid to them. If we should make a comparison it is like a fuel necessary to operate a machine without that they fall into depression.
yeah and they’re worried that an ugly man is staring at them cuz they worry that it means we are their looksmatch. They never act narcissistic around attractive men tho. They always act insecure and worried that they’re not pretty enough

Confidence is the key

Foid mocking me in the zoo:

yeah and they’re worried that an ugly man is staring at them cuz they worry that it means we are their looksmatch. They never act narcissistic around attractive men tho. They always act insecure and worried that they’re not pretty enough
:yes:

Confidence is the key

Foid mocking me in the zoo:

View attachment 1168821
Where is the foid ? I only see a baboon dressed in white in front of a based chimpazee

You should record them instead so you don't have to stare. You can record by putting a cover on your phone to hide the screen.

You should record them instead so you don't have to stare. You can record by putting a cover on your phone to hide the screen.
nah that's foid behavior. They take photos or film in secret because they are vicious creatures who manipulate your image on the networks for destructive purposes, they are incapable of being honest and confronting a person face to face.

>british
jfl always britcucks, my train in Canada has anti-harrassment signs too but not staring. It doesn't matter tho cuz there's always crackheads that just do whatever tf they want
They cant cancel men that has already been canceled.
What its about is making sure deselected men knows their place and how to behave to be tolerated in society, to not become homeless.

Its about sending the message to men that any foid can take you out in court. So men will act accordingly.