Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls love telling me about their boyfriends

You really are a good guy. When femshits do this to me, I generally just give short answers and looks of disgust so they get the message to stop.
Yeah, from now on I'm gonna do that. Not like I have a chance with them anyway

Same here boyo.

You asked for it. It's clear that if u're an incel u will just be an orbiter. I would never bring myself to orbit if I know I'm getting amogged

Some of you guys are really fucking desperate

She knows you like her and she wants to demean you for not being man enough to take her. Girls are evil like that.

You asked for it. It's clear that if u're an incel u will just be an orbiter. I would never bring myself to orbit if I know I'm getting amogged

Some of you guys are really fucking desperate
Fuck yeah i'm desperate. i'm an 18 year old kissless handholdless virgin

She knows you like her and she wants to demean you for not being man enough to take her. Girls are evil like that.
I just don't understand why they do what they do.

I just don't understand why they do what they do.
They don't know either. It's just totally natural for them to want to crush weak men's spirit.

Just gotta learn not to put yourself in that situation again where a girl feels it's ok to talk about other men to you. If they do, put them straight. Instantly.

Last edited:
i hate when girls talk about their bfs

Them talking to you to about their boyfriends is their way of saying "don't get any ideas you ugly fuck!"

Fucking cuck. Why don't you leave the whore alone, instead of being a friendzoned cuck to her?