Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls love dating assholes and then playing the victim when they (inevitably) treat them like shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

SLAYY GURLL

Last edited:
:soy:he just has a better personality and more truthfull than u incel

girls love good looking assholes if an incel was asshole he would be creepy and arrested

She’ll learn from her experience ls when she’s 31 and reconsider her choices

Hopefully eventually irreparable damage is done to their lives and they learn the consequences of being foolish

girls love good looking assholes if an incel was asshole he would be creepy and arrested
If an incel was an asshole towards women and beat them, he'd be fucking mutilated, beaten, and stabbed to death by white knight cucks and Chads before being apprehended.

And they get so much sympathy and support from white knights and other foids for being a "survivor" and "brave". It would be like me going out and being a stupid fuck by running into traffic then acting like a victim after I knowingly got all my bones broke after I got hit by a car.

She should also kill herself for dancing like that

the fact remains she got FUCKED HARD BY HIS THICK CHAD COCK, chad is always the winner

that wound will never heal

Dates a thug for the BBC then claims victimhood

“Oh teehee I’m dancing this is funneh”

The Tyrone is probably right, she is the dumbest motherfucker on Earth.

:soy: oh my god honey you're so brave for being punched in the face by chad over and over.

dumb cucks giving sympathy is the worst part of it.

"Make me.famius Twitter"
Attention whoring is strong on that one.