Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls in my class made fun of me because of my weight

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
ironic how one of the girls was one cheeseburger away from being a bedridden obese my 600 pound life story candidate. but anyways :feelsbadman: this htb keeps bugging me and making fun of me because im ugly.she has this terrible nickname for me and talks to me like im a dog or her pet. worst part is shes 14 and im 18 and i allow her to treat me this way.
:feelsbadman:
today she got some girl to touch my ass and said it was very large for a male and they called me a chicken because i have the "breasts" of one. :feelsbadman: the htb kept saying out loud "dont you just hate it when people take up so much space, do i take up space? but im so small and short". :feelsbadman:
im tired of this, really. im tired.

Eat Spicy Food then take laxatives and shit in her car (In Morrowind)

This is exactly why I recommend all youncels to do any real martial art or fighting sport, like boxe, muay thai, jew jitsu, and not aikido.

When you're bullied by foids it really means they see you in a really pathetic way. Normally foids push their simps and boyfriends to bully other guys.

You will rope in the future
i know
This is exactly why I recommend all youncels to do any real martial art or fighting sport, like boxe, muay thai, jew jitsu, and not aikido.

When you're bullied by foids it really means they see you in a really pathetic way. Normally foids push their simps and boyfriends to bully other guys.
such cope, i tried muay thai and they all mentally bullied me with their eyes. i could read their minds "this guy shouldnt be here, what a loser, weird why is he trying to learn how to do this, he sucks"

such cope, i tried muay thai and they all mentally bullied me with their eyes. i could read their minds "this guy shouldnt be here, what a loser, weird why is he trying to learn how to do this, he sucks"
The start might be difficult, but you need to get past it. Try different gym, different martial art. There is always to be resistance from your body when you try change yourself or leave a state.

You americans have people of different age in same class or wtf ? Why 14 yo is in the same class as 18 yo

You americans have people of different age in same class or wtf ? Why 14 yo is in the same class as 18 yo
im in hong kong rn jfl, americans dont do that. im just very behind

Eat AS much AS you want . You only live once anyways . Nothing you do here Matters .

Shit like this is why I don't care one bit if foids are "body shamed" and I don't like "body positivity", because it is never for us.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
Bro I would never allow someone to do so I am gymaxxing and would beat the shit out of any normie or even chads If they did this to me

ironic how one of the girls was one cheeseburger away from being a bedridden obese my 600 pound life story candidate. but anyways :feelsbadman: this htb keeps bugging me and making fun of me because im ugly.she has this terrible nickname for me and talks to me like im a dog or her pet. worst part is shes 14 and im 18 and i allow her to treat me this way.
:feelsbadman:
today she got some girl to touch my ass and said it was very large for a male and they called me a chicken because i have the "breasts" of one. :feelsbadman: the htb kept saying out loud "dont you just hate it when people take up so much space, do i take up space? but im so small and short". :feelsbadman:
im tired of this, really. im tired.
Go er

report her to the principal and say that she is bullying you, don't be a cuck about it

Foids ridiculed and bullied me because am ugly in combination of having low status.