Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls have mockingly me labeled me a clown because of appearance

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
A fellow I knew online once shared my face with some random girls in a group chat. One of them stated that I look like a creepy clown while the other said I looked like a freak.

What's brutal is I do look like a clown. Curly, puffy hair that always goes up, large nose, puffy cheeks, large pink lips. I was destined to be a freak the moment I was born.

Proof clowns can slay stacies
Lifefuel for clowncels

DJKx94CVYAAuQ8d.jpg:large

Just be a WWE wrestler bro it's easy

Name checks out...

Mogs me for having hair. Imagine balding.

That’s brutal bro. Username is very fitting though. I used to be called “Pear Face” in middle school because my big forehead and narrow jaw made my head look like an upside down pear shape. I got called this term more times than I can even remember. Luckily at age 16 my face improved some and isn’t as bad. My jaw is still a bit of a weak point, but my face passes as low tier normie. The dark eye circles and acne hurt my appearance a lot though. My autism makes me seem like a creep also to many people.

A fellow I knew online once shared my face with some random girls in a group chat. One of them stated that I look like a creepy clown while the other said I looked like a freak.

What's brutal is I do look like a clown. Curly, puffy hair that always goes up, large nose, puffy cheeks, large pink lips. I was destined to be a freak the moment I was born.
Feel you. I was told one year after finishing high school that some group of girls did a contest for us guys and I was the worst.