Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Girls have it so easy

„They ghosted me“

Bet she ghosted hundreds of men and only spoke to the Chad/lites. Average femcel

Last edited:
probably got 1000 matches in the first day

Foid is lucky that Reddit is soy and thus will not allow men to call out its bullshit

404 logic not found

So basically the top 5% of Chad's with the kind of personalities she wants that she would "vibe with" don't want her. She ignores the other guys and complains it's all so hard!

Typical foid.

So basically the top 5% of Chad's with the kind of personalities she wants that she would "vibe with" don't want her. She ignores the other guys and complains it's all so hard!

Typical foid.
I mean she literally said her standards aren't high so idk what yer talking about.

"And it feels lonely as hell."
"I got a lot of matches"
"I have a lot of friends"

"And it feels lonely as hell."

Something something lonely women is a meme

Guys will swipe without even looking at the picture, then not even respond after matching because the woman isn't acceptable to him.

Good morning, i hate toilets

IT WON'T TOUCH THIS

How about she let's me fuck

Women will literally come up with difficulty modifiers to explain why they've got it worse than us jfl

This looks like it would be a great day for me, getting loads of matches in tinder

she doesn’t get chad, and all the non chad men that want her don’t even register as human in her stupid foid brain, so she is under the illusion she is alone…

Poor girl only thousands of matches.
I hope it doesnt take her long to find chad after rejecting thousands of normies.

Typical foid.
Water
Wet
Fire
Red
And
Violet

Its Water again

"all I ever wanted is a boyfriend"

me: a brown 5'4 manlet: h-

"ew get away from me creep. you aren't entitled to sex :foidSoy: "

Can't resist a day in a life of a truecel.

I fucking hate r/virgin. Cucked mods and their degenerate rules, bluepilled normalfags and FEMOIDS, who are mocking/giving shitty advices to ugly males. That's just absolutely disgusting! :feelspuke:
We need to save some of our brocels there. They are suffering from that dangerous bluepilled influence.

I fucking hate r/virgin. Cucked mods and their degenerate rules, bluepilled normalfags and FEMOIDS, who are mocking/giving shitty advices to ugly males. That's just absolutely disgusting! :feelspuke:
We need to save some of our brocels there. They are suffering from that dangerous bluepilled influence.
True. The fact that they are receptive of foids there is truly absurd. Foids are the creators of this problem. They are not victims, they are the oppressors.

I would verbally lash that whore but can't be bothered because everytime I make a reddit account I get banned in under 24 hours