Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls have it easier than even Chad (Asking for sex experiment)

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Chad Version

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjR9F9tPNhc[/video]

Stacy Version

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBtF3I7fDfU[/video]

I've seen it a while ago, its pretty brutal, but those girls probably have plenty of guys waiting in to date them in real life, and online/app dating sites.

However, its not good for them to be rude like that.

I wish Patrick Bateman would put these cunts in their place.

jagged0 said:
Chad Version

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjR9F9tPNhc[/video]

Stacy Version

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBtF3I7fDfU[/video]

tbf he was a chadlite. if he was a proper chad or gigachad then he would get all yeses.

I remember seeing this back when I was 15 (I'm 18 now) and it kind of made me feel sick to the stomach knowing some girls still wouldn't fuck a good looking dude, were does that leave us!?

Hunter said:
tbf he was a chadlite. if he was a proper chad or gigachad then he would get all yeses.

No, even Chad has to be more subtle than that. Most girls would feel like a complete slut if they responded to such a direct approach.

Hunter said:

That's cope. Just admit it. Being autistic is a death sentence.

NegroKing said:
That's cope. Just admit it. Being autistic is a death sentence.

he isnt autistic. and i know autism is a death sentence firsthand.

Hunter said:
he isnt autistic. and i know autism is a death sentence firsthand.

Yes but what he did was extremely autistic. Being overly direct and pushing social boundaries like that is classic autism.

NegroKing said:
Yes but what he did was extremely autistic. Being overly direct and pushing social boundaries like that is classic autism.

oh. i agree with your point. femoids are programmed to avoid anything remotely autistic.

Is anyone else noticing how awkward/nervous some of the chads are when the girl is asking?

She's not a normal looking girl though. More like a stacy. Probably wouldn't be like this is your average looking girl did it.

Of course! Chad has it easy compared to us, but compared to even an ugly femoid, Chad has it very hard.

They should totally do this experiment with an incel. Short, fat, ugly guy goes around and does the same thing. Blackpill as fuck.

Incels live life on “impossible” mode, with a broken controller.
Chad lives life on “medium” mode, sometimes “easy” mode if he’s a 10/10.
Femoids live life on “tutorial” mode.

Honestly I think this should be considered lifefuel. I can sleep easier at night knowing Chad doesn't have it THAT much better than me.

FHOs are socially conditioned to say no to Chad in public, even if they are screaming 'yes' in their heads. They are so fucking indirect. This fucking mating dance that humans are forced to go through is fucking rage inducing. Of course men will always agree to sex, but FHOs have to make a song and dance about it, even if they are enthusiastic sluts.

Of course girls have it easier than Chad. Girls can only fuck one guy at the time while men wouldn't mind fucking 5 girls in one day so it's only natural that a woman has higher appeal than even Chad does. Chad has to compete with other Chads while a guy wouldn't mind an extra girl.

The guy is Chadlite but not Chadly enough to activate that animalistic urge in females to want to have sex with him. If, say, Miro or O’Pry walked up to them and asked for sex, they would’ve started taking their clothes off. You need to be at least 8/10 in PSL to struck such response from females.

"Social experiment" = paid Craigslist actresses/actors

Damn, blackpilled.

NegroKing said:
Honestly I think this should be considered lifefuel. I can sleep easier at night knowing Chad doesn't have it THAT much better than me.

I think it is a blackpill, because it really does reveal how easy women have it. They literally have to ask and they will get all the attention that they desire. Even top tier male don't get it so good.

Hunter said:

She’s not a real Stacy either though. She’s a 6/10 at best.

Also, I doubt even gigachad would get all Yeses. Femoids always have plenty of chads waiting to fuck them whenever they want it; they don’t need random chads giving offers on the street.

MayorOfKekville said:
Hunter said:
She’s not a real Stacy either though. She’s a 6/10 at best.
Also, I doubt even gigachad would get all Yeses. Femoids always have plenty of chads waiting to fuck therm whenever they want it; they don’t need random chads giv8ng offers on the street.
She isn’t but even if she is, women have high SMV which means even if she was a 4/10 she would still have gotten nearly the same success rate.

Octopusgun2 said:
She isn’t but even if she is, women have high SMV which means even if she was a 4/10 she would still have gotten nearly the same success rate.

Yeah sure, totally agreed. Any random femoid will get near enough 95% yes responses.

Girls do. Even a 4/10 girl can get sex easier than a 7/10 guy. When chads aren't available they turn to normies.

Berdea said:
I think it is a blackpill, because it really does reveal how easy women have it. They literally have to ask and they will get all the attention that they desire. Even top tier male don't get it so good.

True and that’s what I’ve been trying to explain to peoples le for a while. The greatness of Chad’s life is heavily exaggerated. Make no mistake about it, it’s way better than our own but the true privileged class in the west is females without question.

NegroKing said:
Berdea said:
True and that’s what I’ve been trying to explain to peoples le for a while. The greatness of Chad’s life is heavily exaggerated. Make no mistake about it, it’s way better than our own but the true privileged class in the west is females without question.
Yeah, Chad has it good, but he's still a man. Unless he is in the top 0.001% of male attractiveness, he probably faces a lot of failure and is may even be capable of understanding our mindset. Women can and never will be able to understand us.

Chadlite, and even Chads don't ask random girls for sex outright. Jesus Christ, what is this autism.