Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls' hands are amazing!

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
I cant descibe it well, but they always aroused me. Small, with nice fingers with painted nails!

I always wanted to go with a girl and just touch her hand, but whatever!

What do you think?

I have sort of an obsession with hands.

I bet they feel so warm and soft... Fuck...

Especially if the girl is petite :feelsautistic:

Healthy petite athletic white girls have amazing skin when they are jb, holy shitttt

Legit,so soft and nice. Being touched by a loving female=heaven on earth.

I wouldn’t know, haven’t touched one in 8 years for highschool drama class

324a1e4e7f797cb81c77a5f3b9f91712.jpg

Just remember they have been wrapped around numerous Chad and Tyrones dicks.

Girls hands are so fucking magiccc *___*

That makes it even better.. hehe.

Jk

imagine the pristine hands of your qt petite nerdy oneitits. imagine those nice polished, black painted nails, dripping with cum of a 10/10 GIGA chad. then she proceeds to lick the cum, from her fingers and she blushes. Giga Chad leaves her alone in her room, naked while she goes to wash himself in the bathroom. She then proceeds to sent you a message reminding you to solve her exercises in Calculus 101. then as soon as she types this text and sends it to you, Chad returns more ready than ever, takes the body of your oneitis and throws her like a sack of potatos while he fucks her mouth. After she has been degraded enough, she dresses up and goes to campus, where she tells her friends how good Chad was. But when you dare to disrespect her or her friends you are a misogynist.

I don't care about hands. I shake hands with everyone I meet so it's not a sexual body part for me.

imagine the pristine hands of your qt petite nerdy oneitits. imagine those nice polished, black painted nails, dripping with cum of a 10/10 GIGA chad. then she proceeds to lick the cum, from her fingers and she blushes. Giga Chad leaves her alone in her room, naked while she goes to wash himself in the bathroom. She then proceeds to sent you a message reminding you to solve her exercises in Calculus 101. then as soon as she types this text and sends it to you, Chad returns more ready than ever, takes the body of your oneitis and throws her like a sack of potatos while he fucks her mouth. After she has been degraded enough, she dresses up and goes to campus, where she tells her friends how good Chad was. But when you dare to disrespect her or her friends you are a misogynist.
Wtf?!!
No,just no. I wont imagine such things. That is too brutal imo.

you don't know any 6'+ women with giant man hands who play ball

my own hands look feminine

Lol this is brutal man don’t do this to yourself

Dude just holding hands with a girl, having your fingers interlocked while fucking, is fucking bliss.
One day it won't be just a prostitute but i will hold the hands of a girl that is actually going to stay with me after 30 minutes have passed.

Please Killercell, listen to yourself, lose weight, get money and work hard, you can do it man.

God i hope i can make it.

Fuck me, why does it have to be soo hard.

God.

Don't think fem worship threads are allowed here

if i worked in a morgue id cut off a grils hand and fashion it with acrylics and use it for fapping purposes

Yeah being a truecel must literally be hell on Earth.
WTF!? How the!? What Are you doing back here Mr. I've had 15 girlfriends!?

No lie though girls hand are soft as fuck they feel so good

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't think fem worship threads are allowed here

They have such weak grips. Do femoids forget to eat iron rich foods?

d7a6053c-e1a6-4e08-8c13-72df4ddec766.gif

WTF!? How the!? What Are you doing back here Mr. I've had 15 girlfriends!?
Go easy on him. Past success with females doesn't guarantee you future sucess. Only females can truly have sex "on tap".

Go easy on him. Past success with females doesn't guarantee you future sucess. Only females can truly have sex "on tap".
Well let me ask you this then. Are men who went transgender and pose as a woman allowed on here, your opinion on that?

No. Trannies can get all sorts of depraved bfs.
Then HE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED HERE. He's the FAKEST of all FAKECELS. And if he claims to be a woman he must follow the no Females allowed rule.