Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel girls GTFIH, you are not entitled to sex sweetie

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
IMG 20220503 194030

if you are a lurking foid this message is for you: pregnancy = sex, so if you want to avoid being pregnant just don't have sex sweetie, accept that you aren't entitled to it :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Keep seething roasties

foids are not entitled to sex without the risk of pregnancy. they are not entitled to killing babies

Keep seething roasties
seeing IT seething is coom fuel

if you are a foid and you are reading I want you to be raped and then you have to keep your baby :feelsohh: (@InMinecraft )

It's not normal
at least we dont have that where i live

they already use pills, but they want to feel the warm cum inside them without pills, the solution is to just stop doing sex, is simple right

the solution is to just stop doing sex, is simple right
they say that is not important, so they can cope and rot all day like us, am I right? :bigbrain: anyway these good news made my day better

Abortion is needed to control the population of blacks

Oh, god forbid that foids should exercise any sort of responsibility, and only have sex with men who are going to stick around, and have only safe sex until they're ready to have children. :feelsseriously:

Here's an idea, IT: how about you teach foids to have responsibility for their actions? Wow, what a novel idea that would be! :feelsseriously:

Oh, god forbid that foids should exercise any sort of responsibility, and only have sex with men who are going to stick around, and have only safe sex until they're ready to have children. :feelsseriously:

Here's an idea, IT: how about you teach foids to have responsibility for their actions? Wow, what a novel idea that would be! :feelsseriously:
they say every 2 sec that muh sex is not a right

Yes...I am, however, entitled to unconstrained speech.

they say every 2 sec that muh sex is not a right
They say it's not a right, but then they go out and act as if it is a right, for foids, for chads, for themselves. They're a bunch of hypocritical do-nothings who want everyone else to do as they say, and not as they do.

IT foids seething about not being allowed to have their spawn torn apart by forceps. Very tasty thread:feelsPop: