Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls from traditional/conservative cultures become huge sluts in the West.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm sure the Indian and asian incels can attest to this from what they've seen from their own relatives. When girls from traditional cultures and families are allowed freedom in the West they become bigger sluts then the native western girls. I've seen girls from conservative immigrant families become huge sluts once they enter college, they start drinking alcohol, taking drugs, and getting gangbanged by the whole football team.

Yep, you cannot change female nature, you can only contain it.

They're being sexually held back (from their desires and urges). I know this would sound a little crazy, but sounds like its a little unfair.

idkwattodowithlife said:
They're being sexually held back (their desires and urges), I know this sounds crazy, but sounds a little unfair.

trust me when i tell you "holding back" females is for their own good. If you give women any sort of "freedom" they will take advantage of it and make horrible decisions. I have seen this many times over in real life.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
They're being sexually held back (their desires and urges), I know this sounds crazy, but sounds a little unfair.
trust me when i tell you "holding back" females is for their own good. If you give women any sort of "freedom" they will take advantage of it and make horrible decisions. I have seen this many times over in real life.
If It accounts for their own safety then I don't disagree with you.

Yup, 100% true for currybitches, I can attest, mostly happens if they are born or moved to the west when they are very young. Their inconceivable whoredom surpass all possible forms of degeneracies even local white whores become their apprentices. But I have seen grown up FOB currygirls who come here to study with scholarships and shit don't engage in whoring generally, most of them are serious students.

chudur-budur said:
Yup, 100% true for currybitches, I can attest, mostly happens if they are born or moved to the west when they are very young. Their inconceivable whoredom surpass all possible forms of degeneracies even local white whores become their apprentices. But I have seen grown up FOB currygirls who come here to study with scholarships and shit don't engage in whoring generally, most of them are serious students.

>surpasses all forms of degeneracies even local

Give me a rough sketch.

It's the truth of female biology. The religion and culture they're raised at contains their inner most desires, once the shackles have been released (go to western society) they gobble down and get pounded by an insane amount of cocks to finally unleash what they were really made for biologically.

Sharia Law is a need for western culture.

NegroKing said:
>surpasses all forms of degeneracies even local

Give me a rough sketch.

I know one guy whose gf used to hang out with a currybitch, while they were in the middle school that currybitch used to arrange rainbow parties at her home with other currybitches. They used to be 13/14 yrs of age and also used to hang out with boys from the senior classes. That bunch of currybitches later convinced other white bitches in their class to join them.

Now that currybitch hit the wall real hard after riding millions of white cocks. So her parents are trying hard to import a nerd-IT-beta-buck-curry from the curryland to get her married. But she is now obnoxiously ugly (and fat) because of her age, so the whole situation is a complete kekery.

This is true.

I can't help wanting to hatefuck a pent-up muslima though. kek