Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls don't like to listen

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
So I was telling this girl how different im, she did not listen to a word I said it was like going through one ear and out through another.
She did not give a fuck how different I was.

Femails are not capable of sympathizing or being caring/nurturing. If that were the case, then incels would cease to exist. They don't listen to stuff from non male models.

they are like children. They only want to be entertained and given attention.

If she were attracted to you, she would smile and listen and ask you a lot of questions about yourself. If she heard that you had anything in common, she would make sure you knew how alike you two were.

bro trust me i'v seen it in real life, whatever anyone says to a female either goes one ear out the other or they just do the opposite. They are the equivalent of toddlers.

catfishman23 said:
So I was telling this girl how different im, she did not listen to a word I said it was like going through one ear and out through another.
She did not give a fuck how different I was.

Cope. She’s happy to listen to how chad is. To be fair though, it’s autistic to go around saying you’re different. Even if it wasn’t though, girls don’t want different in that way. Only is a superior looks/status way.

Lol @ telling a female you're different as if they care.

They love to pretend all guys are the same. Yet they only fuck certain guys.

They like listening to attractive males, not the tales of some lonely incel.

NegroKing said:
They love to pretend all guys are the same. Yet they only fuck certain guys.

From her point of view all guys are the same though. All the guys she would consider dating. Non-Chads are literally invisible to them. Not even exaggerating, I had a FHO literally run into me at the grocery store the other day while trying to keep up with her Chad bf.

You've gone full on autist today, but I give you props for at least trying..

Different LOL, take care with that bluepilled mentality kid